IDAGIO streaming service
Mar 22, 2019 at 8:53 PM Post #2 of 3
I recently discovered this app and I think anyone who streams classical music should give it a try. Sound quality may be better than Spotify as idagio streams 44.1k lossless / FLAC.
I think the area where idagio really excells is with the user interface and the search / browsing features. Anyone who listens to classical music on a streaming service has probably struggled looking for a particular piece or performance and idagio makes that super easy.
If you like classical, the free trial is a no brainer.
For me, it’s hard to justify paying for multiple streaming services, but I am strongly considering subscribing.
I like idagio a little better than Primephonic, but you could check that out as well. And I really like the Berliner Philharmoniker digital concert hall app too.

Jul 26, 2019 at 6:41 AM Post #3 of 3
I have subscription to Digital Concert Hall and extended it for another year. It’s thrilling.

I also have Qobuz, which is working out. I have the highest tier because of purchasing downloads at discount to build library.

I was not able to find pricing on Idagio’s website. It may be there but after x time searching, i downloaded app but there it appears that I have to sign up to get the pricing?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back