ibasso t3 and shure 750dj
Sep 14, 2010 at 11:38 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

brokenbeat

New Head-Fier
After a long debate mixed with some research I purchased a t3. I listen to mainly drum and bass and dubstep. Recently was exposed to several audiophile sites and realized I was constantly buying the wrong products. I was very disappointed with the srh750dj phones using my HTC hero. I couldn't get the volume anywhere near where I wanted it. The bass and Mids sounded hollow and faint. This is after reading several posts indicating the 750dj don't can be easily driven w an mp3 player.....yeah right!!! I had the volume at 10 and wished it could go to 20. I debated between the d4 and t3 amps. In an effort to save some money and lose some weight I made the great decision to go with the t3. This thing packs a punch. The bass thumps and the Mids are off the hook. everything sounds fuller. The volume is too loud at 5 with both gain switches off. No amp burn in period either. highly recommended. Complete 180 without it. I'll admit i was a skeptic....thinking more people were into collecting toys than in search of the perfect sound (like Endless Summer).... ill report back soon. I'm typing this on a phone....internet is temp. Br0ken......just sooo excited I needed to report on my findings now! peace.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back