iBasso DX320 Pre-Orders Now Open @HeadAmp
May 11, 2022 at 11:13 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 15
dx_320_1.jpg

With more than ten years of tuning and design experience, iBasso's' newest flagship, the DX320 is a product based on the excellent performance of past generations and the result of the persistent pursuit of technological innovation! This fully evolved flagship reference digital audio player comes equipped with dual system controllers, dual batteries, and a Dual BD34301EKV DAC. DX320 ships with the discrete AMP Card AMP11 MK2s and will be available in black or blue, be sure to place your pre-order today!

One of the most remarkable new features of DX320 is that it utilizes a patented dual battery structure with the AMP and digital section powered by independent batteries. Each separate battery serves as a clean power supply, ensuring the AMP section's stability and isolating the digital section interference to achieve better overall sound quality.

It comes with Android 11.0 standard, a 6.5" 1080P IPS display, 128GB internal storage, and a blazing fast Snapdragon 660 processor for a smooth and snappy user experience. With up to 1.2w of power and custom iBasso Premium AI foil audio capacitors, the DX320 sounds outstanding with everything from sensitive IEMs to hard-to-drive full-size headphones.
Pre-order yours today for immediate shipment upon release!

HeadAmp Stay updated on HeadAmp at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/HeadAmp https://twitter.com/HeadAmp https://www.instagram.com/headamp/ https://www.headamp.com/ sales@headamp.com
May 11, 2022 at 4:21 PM Post #3 of 15
May 11, 2022 at 5:45 PM Post #4 of 15
May 12, 2022 at 12:18 AM Post #6 of 15
Looks great

May 12, 2022 at 3:12 AM Post #7 of 15
At $1600 that's pretty close to price of m17 which is a beast. Can't wait to see if this competes with m17!
That is soo true, I have M17 and DX312 love both and both are staying. M17 is a best dap I have heard while Ibasso very romantic and musical. Fiio has better software, while Ibasso occasionally shuts down and also makes slight noise in Tidal while scrolling with amp 12, I suspect its a Class A thing.

May 12, 2022 at 10:51 PM Post #9 of 15
Dx320 amp13 nutube vs n8ii. Both have rohm dacs very interesting.

May 12, 2022 at 11:30 PM Post #10 of 15
Dx320 amp13 nutube vs n8ii. Both have rohm dacs very interesting.

Indeed, will be interesting to compare their LO :wink: But I would expect the sound to be different due to a different amplifier design/architecture. AMP13 has enough room for a single NuTube module which is a part of the amp design. N8ii uses 2 NuTube modules for a balanced path, though NuTubes implementation is done before the amplifier and the volume control, like a pre-amp timbre conditioning.

May 13, 2022 at 2:37 PM Post #11 of 15
Indeed, will be interesting to compare their LO :wink: But I would expect the sound to be different due to a different amplifier design/architecture. AMP13 has enough room for a single NuTube module which is a part of the amp design. N8ii uses 2 NuTube modules for a balanced path, though NuTubes implementation is done before the amplifier and the volume control, like a pre-amp timbre conditioning.
hopefully the single nutube in AMP13 use for balance out

May 14, 2022 at 6:50 PM Post #12 of 15
hopefully the single nutube in AMP13 use for balance out
That wouldn’t really benefit anything the way I see it, possibly raising noise floors too much. Korg should be what it is, 1 for single and 2 for balanced. But I think you may be correct, as I am seeing 4.4mm there LOL. Everything is possible

May 14, 2022 at 7:36 PM Post #14 of 15
According to this, I guess it will be hard to compete with The N8ii
And why is that ? Because it is single Korg ? That is definitely not competing against the N8ii (2 tubes vs 1), but you can’t be sure about it Solid state super class A that is pumping 1200mW per channel eh ?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back