iBasso DX100:24 bit for bit, PG 1> Reviews & Impressions, Downloads, VIDEO, NEW Firmware 1.4.2.
Jul 22, 2012 at 2:10 AM Post #7,021 of 13,503
It shouldn't be very long until they have another update but most of the major issues have been addressed. Just a few minor things here and there, give or take.

Jul 22, 2012 at 3:55 AM Post #7,022 of 13,503
So, I think it plays them bottom-up -- I'm noticing that the song listed as #1 is the last song (as others are noticing as well), but when I play that song, it switches to another album later. Furthermore, if I start from the bottom (the first song), it plays upwards in alphanumeric order. I don't think the order played has anything to do with the order copied. This is with the latest firmware.

They files are sorted after the order in which they are copied, this is a known Rockchip bug but it can be fixed...

Sendt fra min Nexus 7 med Tapatalk2

Jul 22, 2012 at 9:22 AM Post #7,024 of 13,503
Quote:
They files are sorted after the order in which they are copied, this is a known Rockchip bug but it can be fixed...
Sendt fra min Nexus 7 med Tapatalk2

Even if I copy files one-by-one, it plays them starting from the bottom and going up (from the home screen browser). I have to go into the music player app and look at the albums for it to play them in what ends up looking like 'top down'. Perhaps I'm just talking about a different issue.

Jul 22, 2012 at 11:18 AM Post #7,025 of 13,503
So has anyone got Bluetooth Audio working with this yet? I have this in both my cars and also a set of foxl v2 bluetooth speakers (impressive by the way) and it's a feature I'd like to use for convenience (not quality obviously). There was a poster earlier in the thread who was struggling with it and I'm having the same issues, was wondering if anyone has figured it out yet or if it simply does not work...I can pair it but it doesn't appear to output the audio. Seems to like the android audio, just not he audio from the dac/amp. Also it has problems reconnecting to previously paired devices. Not a huge deal but would be handy!

Jul 22, 2012 at 12:33 PM Post #7,026 of 13,503
So has anyone got Bluetooth Audio working with this yet? I have this in both my cars and also a set of foxl v2 bluetooth speakers (impressive by the way) and it's a feature I'd like to use for convenience (not quality obviously). There was a poster earlier in the thread who was struggling with it and I'm having the same issues, was wondering if anyone has figured it out yet or if it simply does not work...I can pair it but it doesn't appear to output the audio. Seems to like the android audio, just not he audio from the dac/amp. Also it has problems reconnecting to previously paired devices. Not a huge deal but would be handy!

Stock player does not work via Bluetooth, u have to use 3rd party app!

Jul 22, 2012 at 3:58 PM Post #7,027 of 13,503
Not sure if this is located somewhere in these 469 pages, but I haven't found it....does anyone know of a suitable charger? I want a spare for the office, so I don't have to keep carrying the original around with me.
Is there a reason iBasso chose not to have the player charge by USB? It would have made things so much easier!

Jul 22, 2012 at 4:06 PM Post #7,028 of 13,503
Anything 12V/1.5A should be fine. I'm guessing that all the stuff in the package demands more power than USB can at 5v/500mA.

Jul 22, 2012 at 4:09 PM Post #7,029 of 13,503
Quote:
Anything 12V/1.5A should be fine.

The 12V\1.5A bit is fine....I have a few of those lying around...the problem is the bit that fits into the DX100...none of my 12V chargers fit.

Jul 22, 2012 at 4:48 PM Post #7,031 of 13,503
Just spent a few hours moving my music off of the DX100 and then copying back in reverse order to see if that got my music to play in the correct order, and pretty much as I expected it still shows reversed.  No idea what is happening in the code, but I have now copied / moved my files in the right order and reverse order without any difference so it really looks like I am stuck with waiting for the next firware update and then resorting to a workaround like playlists if that doesn't work.

Jul 23, 2012 at 1:48 AM Post #7,032 of 13,503
Quote:
The 12V\1.5A bit is fine....I have a few of those lying around...the problem is the bit that fits into the DX100...none of my 12V chargers fit.

Ibasso will sell you a spare charger for $5 - I ordered an extra with mine so I have one at home and one at work 
happy_face1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back