iBasso DX100:24 bit for bit, PG 1> Reviews & Impressions, Downloads, VIDEO, NEW Firmware 1.4.2.
Mar 20, 2012 at 5:24 PM Post #2,357 of 13,503
I wasn't sure if he was being serious or sarcastic. 
tongue.gif

Quote:

Mar 20, 2012 at 5:34 PM Post #2,359 of 13,503
By what you've just wrote, you're actually focusing on both positive and negative aspects - focusing on the negative aspect of hating the pain of falling down, and positively thinking that you should learn not to do whatever caused you to fall down. It's a completely different animal how you choose to react to the situation as that's just a matter of personality. Also, by your argument, a rapist should focus on the positive aspects of raping a person. 
However, I do agree that the adjectives, positive, and negative are just classifications created by people.

Quote:
Can't get into it here, as it's off-topic, but I wholeheartedly disagree with you. I'm not referring to denying negatives at all. I'm saying 'positive' and 'negative' don't even exist - they're arbitrary figments of a conditioned chain of cognition.    BUT, since we are all conditioned in such an unfortunate manner, it is, at the very least, more resourceful to choose to focus upon 'positive' aspects of any dualistic perceptions of an encountered situation in life.

I fell down, but there is nothing right or wrong about that, so will I cry and scream about it or will I choose to learn from the experience (e.g. next time, I won't run before I've mastered tying my shoelaces)

I got robbed, and sure, it was an extremely unpleasant experience, but I can live the rest of my life convincing myself it was 'wrong' and that I 'shouldn't' have been a victim of robbery, OR I can resourcefully acknowledge that my being robbed was neither 'right' or 'wrong', and I neither 'should' nor 'shouldn't' have been robbed - they're just arbitrary judgments people apply to an event, and they don't do a damn thing to reverse my being robbed. I was robbed. Plain and simple. Now, do I choose to apply a judgment to that event which will lead to me feeling angry, sad and resentful, or do I choose to put it down to experience, and move on? Perhaps one day in the future, that unpleasant experience may enable me to help myself avoid something similar, or to support someone else who's experienced something similar and is struggling to handle what happened to them?

Mar 20, 2012 at 6:30 PM Post #2,360 of 13,503
Can we please get back on topic?

I made a simple post, originally, simply trying to cheer up a dejected fellow head-fier, and now I'm being relentlessly taken to task over semantics. Anyone would think I was being horrible to people, in which case I could understand people giving me a hard time.

Mar 20, 2012 at 7:54 PM Post #2,362 of 13,503

I made a simple post, originally, simply trying to cheer up a dejected fellow head-fier, and now I'm being relentlessly taken to task over semantics. Anyone would think I was being horrible to people, in which case I could understand people giving me a hard time.

No, I think you are a caring person.

Mar 20, 2012 at 8:08 PM Post #2,363 of 13,503
[size=medium]Kay people tracking numbers who has them? When does everyone here expect to receive their dx100? Is there anyone left who hasn’t sorted out the music he or she plans on transferring to dx100? Because if you didn’t, I will find you, I will do it for you.[/size]

Mar 20, 2012 at 8:10 PM Post #2,364 of 13,503

[size=10pt]People are just mad at you because you insulted furry cases. [/size][size=medium] No seriously, how can you not love furry cute cases? Do koala bears give you fluffy nightmares? [/size]

Quote:

Mar 20, 2012 at 8:27 PM Post #2,366 of 13,503

[size=medium]Even though it’s a stuffed animal, I still HATE YOU. Ah revenge is gona be so sweet. You wait and see this is not over. I just need to find your weakness. If I remember correctly turo knows black magic. Hmm maybe he can curse so you that you forget your dx100 next time you travel. No wait, I need something way more evil. I’ll get back to you on that, you just wait and see.[/size]

Quote:
Yikes!
{quickly runs out to try and organize an impromptu labour action}

Mar 20, 2012 at 8:52 PM Post #2,368 of 13,503
[size=medium]Kay people tracking numbers who has them? When does everyone here expect to receive their dx100? Is there anyone left who hasn’t sorted out the music he or she plans on transferring to dx100? Because if you didn’t, I will find you, I will do it for you.[/size]

I am hoping and expecting to get it today so I can post na, na ,na, na, na to you.

"I will find you, I will do it for you." I've been waiting for you to say this. So when are you sending over your library?

Mar 20, 2012 at 9:06 PM Post #2,369 of 13,503
[size=medium][size=13.5pt][size=13.5pt]lol, I'll be waiting for your na, na, na, na, na then. and omg we should think of a way to get everyone 64gb micro SD card with Chinese music.[/size][/size][/size]Quote:
I am hoping and expecting to get it today so I can post na, na ,na, na, na to you.
"I will find you, I will do it for you." I've been waiting for you to say this. So when are you sending over your library?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back