IBasso DC-Elite . . . The no compromise DAC/AMP with a true Stepped Attenuator
Jan 31, 2024 at 4:12 PM Post #46 of 496
Jan 31, 2024 at 4:16 PM Post #49 of 496
I ordered a small battery in anticipation of the CB19. Listening to my iPhone 13 with the Elite is great but I bet it will be even better with a battery and no phone drain.

Feb 1, 2024 at 9:53 AM Post #52 of 496
Hi, I’m a happy owner of this amazing dongle however when I try to raise up the volume on iPhone it doesn’t get louder, only It increases when I set the wheel on the Dac into a different positions, Please help me or that is normal? :)

Feb 1, 2024 at 9:55 AM Post #53 of 496
Hi, I’m a happy owner of this amazing dongle however when I try to raise up the volume on iPhone it doesn’t get louder, only It increases when I set the wheel on the Dac into a different positions, Please help me or that is normal? :)
IOS doesn't support the digital volume control unfortunately.
Even on some Android devices it doesn't work for example on my Cayin N30LE it works only in Hiby Player but it's working on my stone age old Motorola mobile phone.
Am nevertheless using it regularly on my IPhone as it sounds incredible and I am using the volume wheel and the small side button where you can do small adjustments.

Last edited:
Feb 1, 2024 at 9:56 AM Post #54 of 496
IOS doesn't support the digital volume control unfortunately.
Even on some Android devices it doesn't work for example on my Cayin N30LE it works only in Hiby Player but it's working on my stone age old Motorola mobile phone
Thank you very much! :)

Feb 1, 2024 at 10:28 AM Post #56 of 496
Dc Elite Vs Fiio M15, is it just me or elite is a massive upgrade over Fiio and generally has incredible SQ :)

Feb 1, 2024 at 10:57 AM Post #60 of 496
Wow! I can’t wait! Mine arrives tomorrow (please FedEx)
You will be happy with Your purchase Sir :) looking forward to hearing from you about it ;D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back