Ibasso D3 problem that went away. Anyone else have this?
Nov 6, 2008 at 3:06 PM Post #16 of 23
Here is the response from an iBasso representative:

"Dear Sir,
Thank you for your email again.
We now do not pay for returning the DOA products except there is trace that shows it is our fault.. We suggest the buyer use the cheapest shipping method to return the DOA products. We will replace the DOA product immediately.

Sincerely
iBasso Audio "

I was excited to try this amp, but given the fact that the unit may arrive defective, and I would have to pay for shipping to have it replaced, I don't think I will be ordering this product.

Nov 6, 2008 at 7:41 PM Post #18 of 23
Mine came in perfect condition, so who knows how prevalent this is.

Nov 6, 2008 at 7:52 PM Post #20 of 23
Hi,

Can anyone verify, my volume knob seems to tilt downwards a little when the amp is placed flat. Is it actually normal? It's not affecting anything but cosmetically it looks like it's a bit defective.

Nov 6, 2008 at 8:02 PM Post #21 of 23
Quote:

Originally Posted by palestofwhite /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hi,

Can anyone verify, my volume knob seems to tilt downwards a little when the amp is placed flat. Is it actually normal? It's not affecting anything but cosmetically it looks like it's a bit defective.

Mine has about 1/16" of play in it as you pull it out & push it in & out. I've asked if other owners have the same thing happened, but I not read any responses. Mine does not tilt though.

Nov 6, 2008 at 8:06 PM Post #22 of 23
Quote:

Originally Posted by palestofwhite /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hi,

Yes, I have heard that is normal, and mine is like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back