ibasso d2 shipping
Jun 19, 2008 at 11:30 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 16

hockeyb213

BANNED: BAD TRADER
This is really directed to anyone who bought a ibasso d2 because I ordered it on Tuesday and like most sent them an email along with the receipt number and asked to give me a tracking number. Anyways is it abnormal of them not to respond? I know I payed for it because I got the email from paypal saying so

Jun 20, 2008 at 12:15 AM Post #2 of 16
i'm in the same boat man. I have sent two emails and haven't received an answer..

Jun 20, 2008 at 12:45 AM Post #4 of 16
Wow, really? I guess I was lucky...

I e-mailed service@ibasso.com last thursday and asked if I could pay direct and I payed them $175 USD direct. I sent another e-mail the day after asking for a tracking number and basically 24 hours later they responded with a UPS tracking number. It was delivered in 2 day, which I missed the first time. I got it yesterday. Extremely fast delivery considering the trip from China to Canada only took 2 days
biggrin.gif
usually Canadian customs is pretty bad about this. Fairly decent e-mail response times (around 24 hours) for me, they usually replied around 2 am - 7am EST, if that helps...

Jun 20, 2008 at 12:55 AM Post #7 of 16
Quote:

Originally Posted by dap_pad /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Wow, really? I guess I was lucky...

I e-mailed service@ibasso.com last thursday and asked if I could pay direct and I payed them $175 USD direct. I sent another e-mail the day after asking for a tracking number and basically 24 hours later they responded with a UPS tracking number. It was delivered in 2 day, which I missed the first time. I got it yesterday. Extremely fast delivery considering the trip from China to Canada only took 2 days
biggrin.gif
usually Canadian customs is pretty bad about this. Fairly decent e-mail response times (around 24 hours) for me, they usually replied around 2 am - 7am EST, if that helps...

I did the same thing, maybe the key is to pay them direct. I paid direct to save $10 because of paypals conversion rate it would have been $185 instead of $175.

Jun 20, 2008 at 1:08 AM Post #9 of 16
Quote:

Originally Posted by inthecup /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I did the same thing, maybe the key is to pay them direct. I paid direct to save $10 because of paypals conversion rate it would have been $185 instead of $175.

I paid through the site and mine came just fine and i also got a tracking #.

Jun 20, 2008 at 1:12 AM Post #10 of 16
well then why wouldn't they send it to me? I paid through one time credit card checkout. Maybe they require the transaction ID from the purchase but paypal only sent me a receipt number since I did not use my paypal account. Well I am going to be patient till Monday and as long as it comes before then perfect but if not then I am going to have to figure out why I didn't receive it but I am almost positive that will not happen

Jun 20, 2008 at 1:15 AM Post #11 of 16
Quote:

Originally Posted by hockeyb213 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
well then why wouldn't they send it to me? I paid through one time credit card checkout. Maybe they require the transaction ID from the purchase but paypal only sent me a receipt number since I did not use my paypal account. Well I am going to be patient till Monday and as long as it comes before then perfect but if not then I am going to have to figure out why I didn't receive it but I am almost positive that will not happen

I unno i used my paypal account. Emailed them my PP transaction ID and they sent me the tracking # back like a day or two later.

Jun 20, 2008 at 1:17 AM Post #12 of 16
maybe thats why I don't have a transaction number because I used a one time instead of my account (don't ask me why lol) so I will wait patiently for now
edit: do you think if I forward them my receipt from paypal they will send me the tracking info?

Jun 20, 2008 at 1:19 AM Post #13 of 16
Quote:

Originally Posted by hockeyb213 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
maybe thats why I don't have a transaction number because I used a one time instead of my account (don't ask me why lol) so I will wait patiently for now
edit: do you think if I forward them my receipt from paypal they will send me the tracking info?

the receipt from paypal is the transaction #

Jun 20, 2008 at 1:22 AM Post #14 of 16
ow alrighty then cuz normally a transaction id is like xxxxxxxx and the receipt number was like xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx so I sent them a email with that today so hopefully they will respond tomorrow

Users who are viewing this thread

Back