IBasso Audio IT03
Sep 16, 2016 at 11:59 AM Post #64 of 3,344
I was contacted by iBasso if I was interested in reviewing the IT03, and I guess Damon (ExpatinJapan) also got his set directly from iBasso, also for review purpose.

I assume the international distributors should be getting some stock soon-ish.

Sep 16, 2016 at 10:53 PM Post #66 of 3,344
Received IT03, straight out of the box impressions are quite favorable.

Paired with QLS QA360LE:
I'm loving the vocals, very natural and open, I wouldn't change a thing about them! The bass is extended and very powerful, definitely a show stopper, maybe could be faster though. The treble is pleasantly smooth, it's missing no detail, but I would like some sparkle up top which is missing (missing from the vast majority of iems on the market actually). Sound stage is very good, nice and airy.

Paired with Shozy Alien Gold:
Quite flat, neutral and extended, not as exciting as when paired with the QLS. The mids move back, not as natural and open. The bass is no longer as powerful, perhaps strikes a better balance, but loses it's authority. Treble presence is improved over the QLS, but the actual quality is lesser. The sounds stage is similar size, just not as refined in the blackness of space between instruments. So these IT03 definitely scale with source quality as they sound much better paired with QLS.

I'm looking forward to burning these in, as they are clearly very high quality in terms of sound, I haven't heard mids this nice for a while, coupled with powerful yet quality bass and open airy stage, straight out of the box I know they are worthy of competition.

Sep 19, 2016 at 8:44 AM Post #68 of 3,344
Just got IT03 on my ears now. Love the sound so far.

I'm a fan of Oriolus and I think IT03 is resemble of Oriolus in "Budget" way.

Clarity in treble is clear and sweet, it's grainless in unoffensive way, with delicate upper midrange for female vocal, and full body bass with plenty of rumble in low notes. Soundstage is not very big, but I really feel the spacious and "air" between instrument easily. Proper size in width, depth and height, nothing feel artificial.

Love this iem for mainly female voice, from pop, new ages, choirs, and vocal jazz, audiophile recording. Could be troublesome for people who like high impact, super speed, or looking for high accuracy in detail.

Sep 19, 2016 at 9:12 AM Post #69 of 3,344
Just got IT03 on my ears now. Love the sound so far.

I'm a fan of Oriolus and I think IT03 is resemble of Oriolus in "Budget" way.

Clarity in treble is clear and sweet, it's grainless in unoffensive way, with delicate upper midrange for female vocal, and full body bass with plenty of rumble in low notes. Soundstage is not very big, but I really feel the spacious and "air" between instrument easily. Proper size in width, depth and height, nothing feel artificial.

Love this iem for mainly female voice, from pop, new ages, choirs, and vocal jazz, audiophile recording. Could be troublesome for people who like high impact, super speed, or looking for high accuracy in detail.

Any idea except Taobao still have anywhere to purchase it?

Thank you so much

Sep 19, 2016 at 9:13 AM Post #70 of 3,344
Are the measurements on the sheet the same for everyone or are they unit-specific and everybody received a sheet with different plots (is it a general measurement sheet or is it the one of the specific unit we got)?

Sep 19, 2016 at 9:25 AM Post #71 of 3,344
I di
  Are the measurements on the sheet the same for everyone or are they unit-specific and everybody received a sheet with different plots (is it a general measurement sheet or is it the one of the specific unit we got)?

Didn't even realize there was an FR included till now, had a look now, wow that is one beautiful FR, only thing missing is some 10-20khz treble sparkle, then it would be perfection, I've yet to find a perfect iem though. As to your question, I'm guessing it is a one off measurement, as there would be some indication if it was unit specific.

Sep 19, 2016 at 10:34 AM Post #72 of 3,344
Am I the only one who hates the carrying pouch and thinks it is too small? 
ph34r.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back