I need you guys' help, shopping for ear buds are such a pain in the butt.
Mar 4, 2014 at 12:18 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

Emblue

New Head-Fier
Hi people!

I know these kind of posts are getting overwhelming, but I've been trying to find convincing reviews about ear buds, I'm still undecided. :frowning2:

If you guys can read my post and then help me with what would be the best ear buds headphone for me, I would be extremely grateful. :)

OK. So basically, I'm a producer and own the Ath-m50, so I'm used to flat and pure sound. I used to have access to some Bose ear buds BEFORE I had my ath, and I used to love them, not sure if I would love them now; point being I also love colorful sound.

There are a thousand ear buds headphones out there, it just never stop. Now you may wonder: "you have A pretty good pair of headphones right now, why would you switch for in ear headphones?" Well, simply because I want headphones that are... You know... Portable. Not to mention, I'm subscribing to a gym soon, running with the Ath (or any on ear headphones really) is quite impossible.

I've seen reviews about the westone2, they seem very great. People talk about the bass being "nice and punchy", but I'm very scared of putting them on and realize there isn't enough highs or mids frequencies (since I'm so used to flat sound). Again, except for my ath I never had quality headphones, so I don't know what it'll sound like, to have colorful sound on quality earphones.

So, are those westone2 good for me? If not, what do you guys think would be the best choice for a picky person like me? :p

Keep in mind that I DO like colorful sound, as long as I don't drastically lose mid or high frequencies. :)

Thanks! <3

Mar 4, 2014 at 3:12 PM Post #3 of 4
Check out reviews and impressions of the Ortofon E-Q5 on the forums - great little IEM - also there is a new pair available on the FS thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back