I need help to choose a new HipHop headphone
Apr 2, 2013 at 12:51 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 11

joji1997

New Head-Fier
Hello thanks for the forum :)
I wanted to buy a new pair of Headphones for HipHop.
I mostly hear Rap,Hiphop or Electro which means i need a good and heavy bass. I've had the Shure Srh750Dj but they didn't have a clear and good sound in my opinion and a bit more bass wouldn't hurt.
I am a Basshead and would go with the Beats if they were not that expensive. I thought i should go with the Ath-M50 or the Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro, but if anyone knows a better hp pls tell me :) what do you guys think is better?
My Limit is about 220$ :p
Sorry for my bad language coz i am german.

Thanks very much for reading my Thread and helping me out.

Apr 2, 2013 at 1:08 PM Post #2 of 11
The custom one pro would be a good choice. Other headphone to consider is the UE6000 and the V-Moda Crossfade LP2 if hiphop and electro is going to be your main music genre.

Don't go with the M50 it has weaker bass than the SRH-750DJ

Apr 2, 2013 at 1:29 PM Post #3 of 11
Oh wow didn't know the Shure's got more bass than the m50's thank you, but peoples still think the cop got less bass.. Yes HipHop is my main genre and i like the way the cop looks. So the Cop has lots more bass than the Shure?

Thank you for your answer :)

Apr 3, 2013 at 5:45 AM Post #6 of 11
For HipHop, I like it with UE6000. For electronic, I like it with HD439! Overall, I prefer HD439 sound sit better when paired with iBasso D7.

Hope this help!
Billson :)

Apr 3, 2013 at 10:07 AM Post #9 of 11
+1 for UE6000

When it comes to hip hop/electronic and bass? UE in active mode will put a giant smile on your face.

From "Deals Thread II"... Some Best Buys have reported having a sale for $160 brand new ..right now (not online.. so ymmv)
I got mine at local BB when it was on sale for $170.

At that price point.. IMO I don't think there's another can that could even compete. At all. Period. :)

Apr 3, 2013 at 11:03 AM Post #11 of 11
Thanks guys I think Ill order all of these lol, but is the Beyer COP even a good bassy headphone? Because i like the look of these. Is the dt770 more bassy than the Cop? Because i can get it 50$ cheaper.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back