I just reached my level of incompetence. How can I add a title to my profile?
Apr 24, 2002 at 7:16 PM Post #16 of 33
you may think they are fun, but watch out, I saw it all!

After seeing fjhuerta and guru get titles, I was actualy trying to delete my post because I saw it coming, but my internet lagged for a second or two and jude beat me..... oh, the horror of thinking of Jude’s maniacal laughter as he slowly keys in the ruthless title he has developed for you. I spent the rest of the night aganst a wall rocking back and forth with my Senns cradled in my arms repeating to myself "I'm not dumb, I'm not dumb...."

SAVE YOURSELVES WHILE YOU STILL CAN!

Apr 24, 2002 at 7:36 PM Post #17 of 33
LOL, be careful of what you ask for...
very_evil_smiley.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif

Apr 24, 2002 at 7:53 PM Post #19 of 33
Quote:

Originally posted by aeberbach
The trick is to have an avatar. If you just lurk quietly without one you don't get the title.

OOOHHHH, you are just daring Jude to give you one now, and he seems to be on a titling rampage of late. Your title-less days are numbered.
evil_smiley.gif

Apr 24, 2002 at 8:26 PM Post #21 of 33
Quote:

Originally posted by fjhuerta
Hehehehe....

What can I do? I'd like the following title: "Would do anything to have some text under his avatar"
biggrin.gif

I LOVE YOU JUDE!!! THANKS!!!

(I'm happy. Hooray!)
biggrin.gif

Apr 25, 2002 at 1:04 AM Post #22 of 33
Why does this thread sound like dark-age, peasant-class, supplicants vying for the brief and fleeting attention of their king only to feel despondent when the meager gold coins tossed from the by-passing, royal palaquin to the surrounding mob fails to fall into their grubby little hands?
biggrin.gif
Of course, I guess this is my way of shouting out to said passing entourage. LOL

Help! Help! I'm being repressed!!

Apr 25, 2002 at 1:30 AM Post #23 of 33
Quote:

finleyville said...

Help! Help! I'm being repressed!!

Would you believe that is my computer's shutdown sound? I especially like the irony of it coming from a Window's machine.
biggrin.gif

Apr 25, 2002 at 2:29 AM Post #25 of 33
I liked The Quality Guru's, because I was just reading his post upon which his custom title was inspired, and realizing that he had gotten one, all in the same thought cycle.

Apr 25, 2002 at 3:35 AM Post #26 of 33
Thanks Jude!! "Blah, he says." I love it!
tongue.gif

And to think that my custom title came from just one post with "Blah, I say" in it, is really pretty funny, and totally unexpected. I just left the forums for a little while, and when I came back, I saw "Blah, he says." But, in all honesty, the custom title is more or less like me, though, because iI do really tend to say a lot of randomly goofy things (in real life and on this forum) like 'blah' or 'pooey' or something of the like . . . Funny stuff, though!
tongue.gif

Apr 26, 2002 at 1:56 AM Post #27 of 33
I hope you like my new avatar, Jude. It goes well with my new title

(((Obviously, it's a joke
smily_headphones1.gif
)))

Apr 26, 2002 at 2:26 AM Post #28 of 33
How about proud owner of cute-ass beagle & hd 600s/mghead team for me eh? eh?

*sighs*

*sniff* I feel so alone..........

Hehe. BTW: Looking back at some of these people's history along with their custom titles is damn funny.

Apr 26, 2002 at 2:18 PM Post #30 of 33
tru man. true.

Say - what's your beagle look like?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back