I got my X2 Today !!!!!
Nov 1, 2014 at 7:19 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 10

LoliPopAudio

New Head-Fier
Hey guys,

I just bought the Philips Fidelio X2. Great product.

I have two questions thought...

Some of my flac collections have little cracks in them that I cannot hear on the other headphones. Could this be from the X2 or do they come from the track ? On other noisy tracks with a lot of music, I can't see any defect.

And My TV is over 5m away from the connection point. What do you guys recommend for a good replacement cable ?

Should I go 6.5 mm and buy a reductor, or use the included 3.5mm to 6.5mm and buy a 3.5mm cable ? Any tips for long ones that do not get mangled and have a soft touch like the one the philips has ?

thanks for your time

Nov 2, 2014 at 7:09 PM Post #2 of 10
Could you post links to tracks, say on YouTube, that have the cracks you speak of?  This way we can compare with our gear and tell you whether it may be your gear or the track(s) themselves.

Nov 3, 2014 at 5:43 AM Post #4 of 10
I'm listening to that track with DT770's  (Should have the X2 tomorrow) and I can definitely hear the pop/cracks your're talking about so I would say It's the track and not the X2's.

Nov 3, 2014 at 1:35 PM Post #5 of 10
Ok, great.

Now, Is it normal that when I use it, I get some ear problems ? Like I feel my ears are getting blocked or something...

Maybe it's because of the depression the bass creates ?

All in all, great headphone

Nov 7, 2014 at 6:00 AM Post #7 of 10
  Ok, great.

Now, Is it normal that when I use it, I get some ear problems ? Like I feel my ears are getting blocked or something...

Maybe it's because of the depression the bass creates ?

All in all, great headphone

Like your ears feel like they're getting a battering even though the music isn't loud? I've been experiencing that with my X1's recently but I assumed that was just me paying for having music too loud in the past.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back