I can't listen to my Norah Jones CD now...
Feb 15, 2003 at 6:52 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 38

HappymaN

500+ Head-Fier
...I saw pictures in the newspaper today, of her arrival in our city for her concert last week. She flipped-off (gave the finger to) the fans and media who were awaiting her arrival at the gate, didn't say a word or sign any autographs, and made her way to her awaiting car in a flash.

What a bitch!
very_evil_smiley.gif
I was a big fan of hers until now.

I think I might burn that CD of hers now.
very_evil_smiley.gif

Feb 15, 2003 at 6:55 AM Post #2 of 38
Quote:

Originally posted by HappymaN
...I saw pictures in the newspaper today, of her arrival in our city for her concert last week. She flipped-off (gave the finger to) the fans and media who were awaiting her arrival at the gate, didn't say a word or sign any autographs, and made her way to her awaiting car in a flash.

What a bitch!
very_evil_smiley.gif

very_evil_smiley.gif

Maybe she thought you were all a bunch of convicts.
very_evil_smiley.gif
Actually that really sucks. Being in Nashville in the TV business it doesn't surprise me. Awful young to have a head on her like that. Perhaps too much success too fast? Guess I'll have to kick her out of bed for eating cookies now...
eek.gif

Feb 15, 2003 at 7:09 AM Post #4 of 38
That's like saying screw YOU to an entire city. I bet she was on the rag.

Feb 15, 2003 at 7:16 AM Post #5 of 38
britney spears did the same thing in mexico city. i think that had to do with the paparazzi or whatever. you never know, there was probably a good reason for whatever it was. i'd be pissed if i had to be in tennessee too.
very_evil_smiley.gif

i think she sucks anyway though, so i agree.
biggrin.gif

Feb 15, 2003 at 2:15 PM Post #6 of 38
Quote:

Originally posted by grinch
britney spears did the same thing in mexico city. i think that had to do with the paparazzi or whatever. you never know, there was probably a good reason for whatever it was. i'd be pissed if i had to be in tennessee too.
very_evil_smiley.gif

i think she sucks anyway though, so i agree.
biggrin.gif

Well, no mather why she did it, the city's people is bound to be offended by that. It shows her lack of class.

Feb 15, 2003 at 3:30 PM Post #8 of 38
Quote:

Originally posted by stallion11msu
That's like saying screw YOU to an entire city. I bet she was on the rag.

It's alright folks. its only Adelaide
tongue.gif

Feb 15, 2003 at 6:04 PM Post #9 of 38
Quote:

Originally posted by HappymaN

What a bitch!
very_evil_smiley.gif

very_evil_smiley.gif

Drop a link from a news site, i wanna see her giving the finger and flipping out...that's a huge turn on for me, LOL...

Feb 15, 2003 at 7:13 PM Post #12 of 38
I dunno, I guess I have a different take on this. There's a multitude of ******** out there making music and some of it is really good music. If I started burning albums and discs by artist that I don't like personally, my music collection would shrink considerably.

(BTW, I too would like to read a press release about the incident.)

Feb 15, 2003 at 7:58 PM Post #13 of 38
She didn't flip us off in Dallas. Maybe she just doesn't like Aussies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back