HT|Omega Setup Help...
Feb 15, 2011 at 8:54 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

NinjaSquirt

500+ Head-Fier
Hi, I'm new to the forum and recent got myself a HT|Omega Claro Halo soundtrack with my new PC build. Its currently set up with a Z-5500 Logitech 5.1 Speakers and its good but it's not... great. I don't know. I know soundcards aren't going to change the music but somehow I just feel like I'm missing something on the card that I'm not taking advantage of. I'm using the 5.1 Optical output on the card plugged into the Z-5500s with the DTS Interactive in the driver and Dolby Music settings on the speaker sets. I don't use EQ or any other sort of set up cause I'm not a audiophile or anything so I was wondering if there was any extra set up I might need to do to improve the sound quality. Also I'm trying to use the headphone amps with my SE535s on the soundtrack but I can't seem to find the playback device on it that would output through my headphones. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Feb 17, 2011 at 11:17 PM Post #2 of 2
Did you read the manual? It's not hard to find the headphone jack.

For my settings, I have the Dolby Pro Logic llx and 7.1 Virtual Speaker Shifter on.

For the analog output, I have that set on the headphones icon.

For the S/PDIF output, I have that set to Digital Audio 192khz. Make sure you have the (-) checked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back