how to use crossfeed into portable dac?
Feb 27, 2017 at 9:53 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

wigglepuff

100+ Head-Fier
Hello

Using the e10k as dac/amp and when running videos using mpc-hc how to you force the crossfeed setting? is it possbile?

I know theres a crossfeed setting under internal filters>audio renderer, but it doesn't seem to be working since windows detect the e10k as a usb device not a headphone plugged on the computer. Is there a good working external filter that you can use to pre process the data before pushing to the e10k?

Mar 2, 2017 at 6:19 AM Post #3 of 5
  Meier Crossfeed Plug-in for Foobar. Equalizer APO is a global app and I think it has Crossfeed in the options.

Ah yes Im the using the meier crossfeed in foobar and i like it, its the audio not in foobar that i want to crossfeed since there are some that sound really really wierd to me, can the APO act as a filter to all windows audio and crossfeed the output for the dac?

Mar 2, 2017 at 1:15 PM Post #4 of 5
  Ah yes Im the using the meier crossfeed in foobar and i like it, its the audio not in foobar that i want to crossfeed since there are some that sound really really wierd to me, can the APO act as a filter to all windows audio and crossfeed the output for the dac?

EQ APO is a global app that runs on the OS. Pretty much the only thing that is free, since the alternatives are paid apps or soundcards with their DSP chips.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back