How to do your store your cans?
Jan 21, 2002 at 6:22 PM Post #16 of 36
I'm still waiting to hear somebody stores them on their head, with the cable drapped over their shoulders like a scarf
smily_headphones1.gif

Jan 21, 2002 at 6:47 PM Post #17 of 36
Quote:

dknightd said...

I'm still waiting to hear somebody stores them on their head, with the cable drapped over their shoulders like a scarf
smily_headphones1.gif

Hehe, why yes, my red Clou would look just smashing w/ that black business suit!
wink.gif

Jan 22, 2002 at 5:27 AM Post #19 of 36
Since I don't have wallhooks, turntable racks or mannequin heads to store my phones, I wrap the looong 12 ft. cord around my Optimus Nova 75s and place them back in their box. I do the same with the 5.5 ft cord of my Optimus Pro 35s (KTX/Pros), yet place them in my black CD traveler purse.
smily_headphones1.gif

Jan 22, 2002 at 8:23 AM Post #20 of 36
Quote:

Originally posted by Flasken
- Have you ever considered an antigravity argon-chamber?

I tend to like to stay away from argon environments, as being dead makes it hard to listen to music.

Jan 22, 2002 at 8:53 AM Post #21 of 36
Dusty,

He would of course get an automated de-argonizing chamber with the argon-chamber... The combo is available in most grocery stores.

Jan 22, 2002 at 9:29 AM Post #22 of 36
(sounds of Dusty heading off to grocery store...)

(a long time passes)

(door opens, slams shut!)

I've been had!

Jan 22, 2002 at 2:36 PM Post #23 of 36
Quote:

Originally posted by DustyChalk
I tend to like to stay away from argon environments, as being dead makes it hard to listen to music.

But just think about the "breathtaking" sound people would be talking about posthumously...
biggrin.gif

Jan 22, 2002 at 8:35 PM Post #25 of 36
I put mine inside a bucket full of Mission to Mars liquid air. It keep the cans very clean. Now I have very liquid highs, wet mids and deeeep bass.

Jan 22, 2002 at 10:57 PM Post #26 of 36
Ach, my nitrogen-helium-mix-filled-low-pressure-chamber will beat your puny attempts any day, although my cans *are* starting to sound like a certain Disney character...

Jan 23, 2002 at 12:13 AM Post #27 of 36
The little pouch that came with my Etys is great for travelling, but it's kind of a pain to use for everyday storage. I use a brushed aluminum case that came with a wallet I bought -- fits them perfectly without any "bunching:"

etydkny.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back