How Much Water Do You Drink?
Aug 11, 2005 at 7:05 PM Post #16 of 55
When I eat.. I need LOTS of water. Like 3 glasses of water during lunch.. and 4 glasses during dinner. Add onto that the glasses of water I drink between meals, and I'm pretty sure I'd be up in the 10-12 glasses of water range.

Aug 11, 2005 at 7:12 PM Post #17 of 55
Quote:

Originally Posted by akwok
When I eat.. I need LOTS of water. Like 3 glasses of water during lunch.. and 4 glasses during dinner. Add onto that the glasses of water I drink between meals, and I'm pretty sure I'd be up in the 10-12 glasses of water range.

Yeah I guess I wasn't counting the water I drink when I eat, as well as from other sources. Yeah, I'm definately above 15 I think...

Aug 11, 2005 at 7:50 PM Post #18 of 55
Quote:

Originally Posted by Thaddy
Yeah I guess I wasn't counting the water I drink when I eat, as well as from other sources. Yeah, I'm definately above 15 I think...

Yea, when you hear hype about the absolute necessity for drinking 6-8 glasses a day etc., they seem to always fail to mention that that includes water from other sources including soda and juice etc.

Aug 11, 2005 at 7:58 PM Post #19 of 55
Quote:

Originally Posted by gshan
Yea, when you hear hype about the absolute necessity for drinking 6-8 glasses a day etc., they seem to always fail to mention that that includes water from other sources including soda and juice etc.

replace the word "hype" with bulls***
wink.gif

drinking water has no discernable positive effects on the body. Mixing up your daily intake of fluids (all which include water obviously) is just as effective. Don't let the bottled water companies tell you otherwise.

Aug 11, 2005 at 8:05 PM Post #20 of 55
I drink slightly over a gallon a day. I have 4 32oz bottles before 6PM (so I don't have to get up during the night), and then the odd glass here and there.

Other than water, I drink milk. Soda is personally responsible for the decay of modern society and worldwide decline of environmental responsibility, so I refuse to drink it.

Oh, sometimes I'll have a glass of OJ.

Aug 11, 2005 at 8:56 PM Post #22 of 55
I drink at least 3 gallons of water a day. Just water, no soda, doesn't include juice, milk, etc.

Aug 11, 2005 at 11:19 PM Post #24 of 55
Sadly enough this thread just reminded me to start drinking water. I probably get about 3 cups a day, that includes tea, honey, gatorade and anything that contains liquid. Ever since I moved to Socal I've been forgetting to eat and drink regularly.
confused.gif

Aug 11, 2005 at 11:30 PM Post #25 of 55
I have a 12L filter jug that is never empty. I drink about 3 -4 Litres a day and my flatemate who has chronic renal failure,(shouldn't become dehydrated) drinks about 4-6 Litres.

Aug 11, 2005 at 11:55 PM Post #26 of 55
It depends on how physically active I am (avid tennis player), in the warm weather months probably up to 2 gallons a day. I always drink at least 8 glasses of water a day even when I'm not thirsty, great for the urinary tract.

Aug 12, 2005 at 5:11 AM Post #30 of 55
i drink an average of 2 liters every 3 hours every 2 hours or so.

mornings aside, i've not seen anything past a 'light straw' color for almost a year now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back