How much are you paying for the upcoming Shure e500?
Jun 14, 2006 at 4:31 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

aluren

Headphoneus Supremus
Now that the release date is set for July 11 (no more delays please!), I was wondering where you guys are getting the e500 from? So far I only know earphonesolutions and headphone.com that's selling them. Also, how much are you guys paying for it? headphone.com just dropped their $100 discount when I checked today.
mad.gif

Jun 17, 2006 at 3:34 PM Post #5 of 9
Quote:

Originally Posted by jl123
I ordered mine. Came out to 400 shipped. Definately an impulse buy. Just came back from a bachelor party.
biggrin.gif

Tired of attracking attention with leaking sound. Although I'm going to feel a little worried wearing 400 dollar IEMs I'm sure. crap.

((cheap shot)) well, at least you didn't order TriPorts

And if the worries ar e overwhelming, sell them to me! Anyway, the prices i'm getting from other head-fi sponsors like Todd are pretty consistent (and good!)

Jun 17, 2006 at 7:35 PM Post #7 of 9
Quote:

Originally Posted by jl123
yeah I got them from todd. make sure to click the link for the best price. He says ship date right now is mid July.

I must say the price from todd is great. It includes the push to talk.

i've been waiting with as much anticipation as for the MacIntel laptop. But I'm glad i didn't buy one of them Macbook Pros from the 1st production runs. With the Shures, I'm pretty comfortable that nothinhg weird will happen in 1st production run, so...

Jun 17, 2006 at 8:29 PM Post #8 of 9
Yes its usually better to wait for others to buy first gen equipment and let them be the test guinea pigs
tongue.gif

Is that July 11 only applicable to the US? I had a quick browse on the UK website and its not even listed
confused.gif

Jun 17, 2006 at 10:41 PM Post #9 of 9
Quote:

Originally Posted by DJShadow
Yes its usually better to wait for others to buy first gen equipment and let them be the test guinea pigs
tongue.gif

For once I'm going to be the first to have something and hype it up to force everyone else to buy one. HA. I think they'll sell themselves though.
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back