How many pairs of shoes do you own?
Aug 21, 2014 at 9:54 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 14

Spareribs

Headphoneus Supremus
I just counted that I have 18 pairs of shoes which includes sandals and a pair of cowboy boots. I'll probably stop after around 20 pairs though.

Aug 21, 2014 at 10:53 AM Post #4 of 14
Recently got a pair of of Carmina ,Deia [single, monk].
http://www.carminashoemaker.com/hombre/coleccion/deia.html
24 in total.

Aug 21, 2014 at 11:44 AM Post #6 of 14
Washing feet is general and personal and changing socks hygiene has little to do with shoes. If you own more than one pair of shoes you don't change them because you lack in personal hygiene, thats totally moronic first of all to do and even more moronic to think so. You go to work you are presentable, everyday in causal places you need something comfortable for everyday, you go out in nice places you need something different more presentable, in club something more modern, than there are sessions you cant wear same shoes/ bots in winter than in summer. So many situations. Shoes are like clothes, shirts. Unless you wear a shirt for everything and everyday you can wash yourself all day but there are different places/situation you will find yourself so your clothes will still be dirty and out of place. Same with shoes, you wear same sh everyday chances are that they are they dirty and out of place.

Aug 21, 2014 at 12:33 PM Post #7 of 14
I wear what amounts to a uniform. Same shirt (when it's cooler), same t-shirt, same pants, same shoes. Of course I have multiples of the shirts, t-shirts and pants, but just the one pair of shoes.

se

Aug 21, 2014 at 2:27 PM Post #9 of 14
So essentially you saying you wear same shoes not only for every occasion work/ going out/ casual but for 4 straight sessions Winter Spring Summer Autumn you wear boots. Nothing wrong with that.

Aug 24, 2014 at 8:32 AM Post #12 of 14

I have a pair of comfortable black sneakers for work, 3 pairs of shoes for going out casual, a pair of more presentable dress shoe for events, a pair of boots and a pair of sandals. 

Aug 24, 2014 at 9:38 AM Post #13 of 14
Ive got 4 one pair of tennis shoes for work, casual dress brown sketchers, black dress shoes, and some doc martins

Aug 26, 2014 at 7:27 PM Post #14 of 14

A shoe for running and exercising. A shoe for just casual hanging out. And Crocs for whenever im too lazy too put on some shoes (they're comfortable and i dont care what you think of them 
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back