How many pairs of headphones do you own?
Dec 9, 2011 at 6:00 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 212

Dpgriff

New Head-Fier
I did a quick search and couldn't find any recent threads. I've been reading this forum regularly for the past weeks. I'll be getting my first pair of quality phones soon but I keep getting carried away in all of this audio stuff and want to buy everything. I already have a list of multiple headphones that I want to own. I know its a bit ridiculous and is overkill but maybe its just because its all so new and exciting. So tell me, how many pairs of headphones do you own? Do you collect or do you keep one or two at a time and sell off the old when buying something new?

Dec 9, 2011 at 6:48 PM Post #6 of 212
5 pairs. I love variety. Open dynamic, closed ortho, one for modding, and an IEM and earbuds for on the go.

Dec 9, 2011 at 6:50 PM Post #7 of 212
To the people with multiple headphones: How does that work? Do you simply swap out headphones based on what your current musical muse is?

Legitimate question; I'm not sure how this is done.

Dec 9, 2011 at 6:56 PM Post #8 of 212
2:  1 full sized, 1 IEM . . . . . . . .

If I count my Apple device earbuds:  over 10 
biggrin.gif

Dec 9, 2011 at 7:01 PM Post #10 of 212
5 pairs, and number 6 got ordered today. Got bitten by the bug recently, so I'm currently hunting high and low for that illusive "perfect" pair. Will keep 1 for gaming/movies, 1 for generally enjoying music and 1 for massive volume/bass. The rest will be sold. Atleast that's the plan

Dec 9, 2011 at 7:06 PM Post #11 of 212
I wonder how many pairs are in Jude's collection. . .

Could be an interesting contest...... Closest guess wins a pair of his "hand me downs". Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back