How many hours a week (on avg) do you listen to your full-size headphones?
Jul 18, 2013 at 12:21 PM Post #16 of 18
I'd love to be able to do the speaker thing and in fact will eventually get there. I'm about to make a move out of the big city and into a house that has enough room for a 5.1 system. I'm already planning my DIY DAC build around this move. Can't wait to get into speakers!

Jul 18, 2013 at 12:36 PM Post #17 of 18
I listen to my D7000's about 10 hours a week, and my Pro900's or Q40's (when I work out in my garage on either my stationary bike or lift weights) another 5-7 hours a week. 

My Pioneer rack system gets listened to about 12 hours a week, maybe 11 of those through speakers (sacrilege on a headphone site to say that) but it's a pretty amazing setup. 

Almost forgot yardwork - so I'm using either my M100's or CAL's for that duty and it's about 5-6 hours a week.

Then I have my D600's or D2000's in my home office which I listen to probably another 4 hours a week, and my work office only about 2 hours a week with currently using my Bose AE2 right now.

I get plenty of headphone time and it's all full size. 

Variety is the spice of life they say - I like having multiple phones for multiple stations.

Jul 18, 2013 at 1:47 PM Post #18 of 18
Quote:
I'd love to be able to do the speaker thing and in fact will eventually get there. I'm about to make a move out of the big city and into a house that has enough room for a 5.1 system. I'm already planning my DIY DAC build around this move. Can't wait to get into speakers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back