How long did you have to break in your MS2s?
Mar 24, 2008 at 9:54 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

illkemist

100+ Head-Fier
I'm just a bit curious when to expect these babies to be properly burned-in. Out of the box, the mids sounds slightly boxed-in. I've only had them hooked up for a few hours now, so I don't expect them to be at their best.

Also, these are slightly heavy to the point that if I lean forward or backward, they shift on my head to the point of feeling like they're about to fall off. Have there been any tweaks or tips for people with smaller heads?

Mar 24, 2008 at 10:28 PM Post #2 of 7
my SR325i's fall off my head too if i move about too much. not thought of a fix yet but i'll post if i do

Mar 24, 2008 at 10:39 PM Post #4 of 7
Quote:

Originally Posted by feh1325 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
bend the headband

Thanks. I tried that already, with marginal results. I should have mentioned that. Actually, the problem is the not the size of my head, rather, the shape. It's a bit narrow. No matter. I can remain upright for the sake of the music.

Mar 24, 2008 at 11:18 PM Post #5 of 7
Quote:

Originally Posted by illkemist /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Thanks. I tried that already, with marginal results. I should have mentioned that. Actually, the problem is the not the size of my head, rather, the shape. It's a bit narrow. No matter. I can remain upright for the sake of the music.

see if you can get your hands on a beyerdynamic snap-on leather headband

here's a link to some grado mods
http://www.head-fi.org/forums/f4/pos...o-mods-119314/

enjoy!

Mar 25, 2008 at 3:04 AM Post #7 of 7
Quote:

Originally Posted by wae5 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The MS1 sounds just as good and doesn't slip off. It took me a week of intense comparative listening before I kissed the MS2 goodbye.

Thanks for the tip. I'll have to take it under advisement.
redface.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back