how does the oppo 105 sound on movies?
May 9, 2013 at 12:04 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

buson160man

1000+ Head-Fier
 I at present have a denon 3931ci universal player that I use for playing dvds back on my living room set up. I was wondering how the oppos sabre dacs sound on movie playback.Most comments are made about the players apparently excellent sound out of its two channel dedicated audio jacks. I was wondering how the player sounds playing back movies.My denon has a burr brown chipset in it and it sounds pretty good but I would imagine the sound from the sabre dacs in the oppo would be quite a bit better.Any comments on what anyones observations about the sound of the 105 on movie playback would be appreciated. i have been thinking about the oppo 105 for some time but so far I have held back on buying it. My denon 3931 ci was quite exceptional at the time when it came out but time passes and things get better at least I hope for the better.

May 9, 2013 at 12:36 AM Post #2 of 2
I have a 95. I just watched the Book Of Eli in BR. Stereo audio was 95 > CTA 504 tube amp > HE-6 hp. I could hear everything very clearly. I'm sure the 105 is no different.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back