How do you save ignorant people?
Aug 20, 2014 at 8:25 PM Post #31 of 35
Now, you have a pretty easy way: Get your friend to compare his beats with the new Solo. See if he thinks it's an improvement.

Aug 21, 2014 at 10:18 AM Post #32 of 35
You simply don't let them flow with trends and waste their own money. Almost everything is a short term/long investment especially when there is money involved and like all everything else it takes research, if they follow the market trends let them because they to lazy and f dumb in first place to comprehend the value of investment for their money.

Sep 7, 2014 at 3:17 PM Post #33 of 35
How to save ignorant Beat worshippers:
Step 1: Place pillow over Beat freaks face
Step 2: Hold until body is no longer moving.
Step 3: Dispose of body.

Or: 
Step 1: Make them listen to your superior headphones.
If Beat freak is not convinced
Step 2: Force them to listen to a binaural recording with Beats and YOUR superior headphones
If Beat freak is still not convinced
Step 3: Break Beats

Sep 14, 2014 at 3:56 AM Post #34 of 35
  How to save ignorant Beat worshippers:

Or just date them and con their money so you can get your next headphone budget. Isn't that more important than saving them?
ksc75smile.gif

I mean, come on, at least have some sex before you kill said person Basic Instinct-style!
biggrin.gif

Sep 17, 2014 at 4:27 PM Post #35 of 35
What about showing him tour superior audiophile cans? If you have one anyway.
I had a beats worshipper friend, showed him my m-80, and he was amazed, after that his beats broke (so did my m-80) and he never bought headphones again, he just has some ear buds, though he always tells me how much he liked my m-80. The thing is, if you have mid/treble/neutral headphones (my ad700) they will hate them, mainly because they want basshead headphones, and the bad ones. So, lesson, people only care about the bass, but if you show them good basshead headphones, they will love them

Users who are viewing this thread

Back