How do you like your cereal?
Sep 24, 2011 at 3:04 AM Post #9 of 55
Quote:
Weet-bix all the way!

Cardboard.....milk........
frown.gif

I don't have any fond memories of Weet-bix.

Sep 24, 2011 at 3:55 AM Post #10 of 55
I miss cereal. I cut out dairy (except for a bit of cheese, maybe once a month) in '08 and that put an end to cereal with milk. I do like oatmeal and grits. Those are much better soggy.

Though I've heard that almond milk pairs nicely with cereal. Maybe I'll give it a try.

Sep 24, 2011 at 3:57 AM Post #11 of 55

Quote:
Cardboard.....milk........
frown.gif

I don't have any fond memories of Weet-bix.

Aw come on. It's awesome! The way I eat it is to dip it in milk. I used to think that way but as I grew up I preferred Weet-bix than the others because they're crunchy and not sweet at all. Corn flakes are alright but they get soggy.

Sep 24, 2011 at 4:16 AM Post #13 of 55
Quote:
Aw come on. It's awesome! The way I eat it is to dip it in milk. I used to think that way but as I grew up I preferred Weet-bix than the others because they're crunchy and not sweet at all. Corn flakes are alright but they get soggy.

To be fair, Weet-bix is fine for me as long as I toss some banana/mango in there, and some fruit loops.......and consume quickly as if my life depended on it.
tongue.gif

They can put a man on the moon, but they can't let us enjoy our cereal for more than 60 seconds. There's no messin' around when it comes to cereal.

Sep 24, 2011 at 4:29 AM Post #14 of 55

Quote:

To be fair, Weet-bix is fine for me as long as I toss some banana/mango in there, and some fruit loops.......and consume quickly as if my life depended on it.
tongue.gif

They can put a man on the moon, but they can't let us enjoy our cereal for more than 60 seconds. There's no messin' around when it comes to cereal.

Haha, yeah true. Eat them more than 5 a day and you will be sick of them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back