How cheap foam tips compare to comply / olives?
Nov 9, 2014 at 5:02 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

Zenbun

100+ Head-Fier
I hope this is the right place to post this.

Did anyone ever try these? How do they compare with Comply's or Shure's foam tips?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/BLACK-Earbud-replacement-noise-cancellation-memory-foam-tips-Size-Meduim-6pcs-/181525243413?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2a43bf6615

Nov 9, 2014 at 8:57 AM Post #2 of 5
They don't but like all tips, it's how well they work with your ears and IEMs. I like Olives the best but they don't have the fitting options of complys. The ones you pictured actually hold better on large nozzles and aren't as comfy as either of the others. I find complys lose a touch of low bass but are easiest to wear for long periods.

Nov 9, 2014 at 9:15 AM Post #3 of 5
  They don't but like all tips, it's how well they work with your ears and IEMs. I like Olives the best but they don't have the fitting options of complys. The ones you pictured actually hold better on large nozzles and aren't as comfy as either of the others. I find complys lose a touch of low bass but are easiest to wear for long periods.

Did you try these foams?

The foams from the well knows companies are just too expensive and I read they last only like two months...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back