Horrid Mashups
Mar 8, 2010 at 2:55 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 23

logwed

Headphoneus Supremus
I think that I just threw up a little bit in my mouth...

If you know any 'good' ones, post 'em here!

ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Mar 11, 2010 at 11:52 PM Post #3 of 23
I'm not saying that they can't be liked, but Yes v. BEP... Really? Seriously?

Mar 12, 2010 at 2:34 AM Post #6 of 23
Quote:

Originally Posted by uraflit /img/forum/go_quote.gif
sorry. had to post this here:

Usher Mashup

I'm a big fan of the goat. I'm sure that you're familiar with his contemporary.

pf-atom_heart_mother.jpg

Peering naughtily over her shoulder, giving us a nice view of the donk and udders.

Mar 12, 2010 at 3:11 AM Post #9 of 23
Quote:

Originally Posted by Head Injury /img/forum/go_quote.gif
How the hell do those two songs work so well together?

haha. i don't know.
they really shouldn't.

it's the fact that they do that makes it so compelling. haha.
icon10.gif

Mar 12, 2010 at 2:52 PM Post #12 of 23
Another of these "how the !&?$ does that work?!" tunes:
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Mar 13, 2010 at 5:00 AM Post #13 of 23
Quote:

Originally Posted by JadeEast /img/forum/go_quote.gif
[YOUTUBE]YouTube - Party Ben - Led Snooppelin 2008[/YOUTUBE]
confused_face_2.gif
jecklinsmile.gif

What a pile of #$^%! How these talentless Mu$$%^*^^ have the gall to take someone else's work and do their crappy monotone raps over the work of people who actually have the skill and talent to produce MUSIC is amazing to me. Sampling was an interesting art form 20 years ago, and I can't believe the only way these garbage artists are still making anything VAGUELY interesting to listen to by the same method of ripping off something actually MEMORABLE that someone else wrote. The black culture should really be ashamed of itself for not trying a little harder to produce great music like they once did with, oh, little creations like, oh, SOUL AND JAZZ! I see great black acts coming out of England, this amazing fusion stuff, extremely creative and musicial, but here in American the black culture is stuck in the shame old bul$%^ music.

Mar 13, 2010 at 5:24 AM Post #14 of 23
Quote:

Originally Posted by chadbang /img/forum/go_quote.gif
What a pile of #$^%! How these talentless Mu$$%^*^^ have the gall to take someone else's work and do their crappy monotone raps over the work of people who actually have the skill and talent to produce MUSIC is amazing to me. Sampling was an interesting art form 20 years ago, and I can't believe the only way these garbage artists are still making anything VAGUELY interesting to listen to by the same method of ripping off something actually MEMORABLE that someone else wrote. The black culture should really be ashamed of itself for not trying a little harder to produce great music like they once did with, oh, little creations like, oh, SOUL AND JAZZ! I see great black acts coming out of England, this amazing fusion stuff, extremely creative and musicial, but here in American the black culture is stuck in the shame old bul$%^ music.

Either that was all incredibly subtle sarcasm or you totally missed how the thread was titled "Horrid Mashups". You also have a closed mind like a steel trap, but I understand. I think like this concerning some pop music.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back