hohoho...i got an ipod nano for free!
Feb 20, 2011 at 11:52 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

Nocturnal310

Headphoneus Supremus
i have 2 ipod nanos now!

one 3rd gen..and one 4th gen

brothers 16gb ipod nano was not working... ...and he being 16..could not fix it and went ahead and bought iphone 4.

i saw his nano lying in a corner of the room..and his being 16GB..i was determined to fix it..it was in mint condition..only issue was that it was not booting.

did 5 mins of search on google...problem was that it was stuck on apple logo..so i rebooted it..entered disk mode...it was then detected on itunes..and i updated the software.

no music data was lost..and now i have two nanos!

what a beautiful monday morning!

now i ll lie to him that i threw away his ipod..but will keep on using it :wink:

Feb 20, 2011 at 11:54 PM Post #2 of 5

Quote:
i have 2 ipod nanos now!

one 3rd gen..and one 4th gen

brothers 16gb ipod nano was not working... ...and he being 16..could not fix it and went ahead and bought iphone 4.

i saw his nano lying in a corner of the room..and his being 16GB..i was determined to fix it..it was in mint condition..only issue was that it was not booting.

did 5 mins of search on google...problem was that it was stuck on apple logo..so i rebooted it..entered disk mode...it was then detected on itunes..and i updated the software.

no music data was lost..and now i have two nanos!

what a beautiful monday morning!

now i ll lie to him that i threw away his ipod..but will keep on using it :wink:

Jerk... :wink:

Feb 21, 2011 at 12:14 AM Post #4 of 5
your avatar suits you well LOL! kidding 
etysmile.gif

Feb 21, 2011 at 2:10 AM Post #5 of 5
listening to ipod nano 4th gen via iBasso D2 boa with my newly replaced Westone 3.

GF is texting to meet her..but i am ignoring her texts...lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back