HM-901
Jan 1, 2015 at 9:16 AM Post #3,363 of 3,522
i think he meant they will propose a price for you to trade for your product.
it is up to you to accept the price to trade for exchange or top up for a new product.

So this is like trade in?

Jan 2, 2015 at 9:03 AM Post #3,366 of 3,522
  Hi all,

I have 3 amp boards for the HM-901 (balanced/IEM/Minibox) which i don't require anymore.  I'm too new a member to be able to post on the for sale forums, so please send me a private message if your'e interested in buying.

Thanks 

Hmm, the For Sale forum exists for a reason, as well as the 1 month membership and 50 post minimum to use it.

It's to protect people from scamming. I am sure you have something to contribute in order to get your post-count up, especially if you had a 901 and 4 amp boards for it. So why don't you share some of your experience here and you get your access to the for sale forum in no time. 

Cheers,
K

Jan 2, 2015 at 10:59 AM Post #3,369 of 3,522
  Astell&Kern AK240

Interesting. I have read of those that prefer the sound of the 901, stating that it was better. I don't say this because this is a 901 thread but because there are some that truly preferred the quality of sound from the 901. Then there is also the UI which can sway opinion also. 

Jan 2, 2015 at 11:15 AM Post #3,370 of 3,522

Interesting. I have read of those that prefer the sound of the 901, stating that it was better. I don't say this because this is a 901 thread but because there are some that truly preferred the quality of sound from the 901. Then there is also the UI which can sway opinion also. 

AK does have more functions in it

Jan 2, 2015 at 11:36 AM Post #3,371 of 3,522
  Hi Jamato,

I guess once you reach this level of quality there's no such thing as better sound, just preference. In all honesty i found the AK240 to be much more neutral and easy to listen to for longer periods of time hence the reason choosing this unit. Although I was influenced by the huge internal storage, great UI and wifi streaming the AK240 offered that the HM-901 couldn't. 

Although I love my Hugo there's something the AK240 does... just doesn't add anything or accent any area of the audio spectrum.  

I haven't heard the 240 so I harvest what others have written. :^) There is, as we know, so much personal preference. There are statements that I have read that dap A is better and than dap B and I wonder what they are hearing as I clearly hear something totally different. And so it goes. Internal storage is nice but I have been finding that for me, I am preferring removable storage because I may want a large selection of classical or jazz or rock and so on and prefer a type of plug and play. Great to have choices and even a few on hand to chose from as the mood suites. 

Jan 6, 2015 at 11:49 AM Post #3,372 of 3,522
Please help me...
I use sandisk 128gb micro sd card

After file scanning, it works great.
However,.... when i reboot hm901, the file lists are disappeared.
Folders are remained..

So i should to scan files every time for listening music..

Is it only my problem ?? T.T

Jan 6, 2015 at 12:23 PM Post #3,373 of 3,522
Try reinstalling the firmware and see if it helps.

Also make sure your tags are "clean". No extra tag types etc.: only artist, album, track title and number, genre, year, comments and maybe composer.

Jan 18, 2015 at 9:23 AM Post #3,375 of 3,522
Hello!  Any news about 2.002 official firmware? Or beta was The Last Boy Scout?
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back