HM-602 Portable Music Preorder
Oct 28, 2010 at 12:23 PM Post #527 of 641
Placed my order on August 18th and I already received mine. I would recommend contacting Head-Direct about your order status. I believe a few people have already received theirs Hm-602 without any notice from Head-Direct. Where do you live it could be stuck in customs?
confused_face_2.gif

Well good luck

Oct 28, 2010 at 12:28 PM Post #528 of 641

Quote:
Placed my order on August 18th and I already received mine. I would recommend contacting Head-Direct about your order status. I believe a few people have already received theirs Hm-602 without any notice from Head-Direct. Where do you live it could be stuck in customs?
confused_face_2.gif

Well good luck

I live in Russia, I agree it's not close but the Customer Support said that it's planned to ship, it's not sent yet.

Oct 28, 2010 at 2:18 PM Post #532 of 641

Quote:

I don't think so, I asked for money back after I've been waiting for HM-602 for two months and a half. They said they can't refund.

Wait so let me get this straight; they wont refund you because it took them two and a half months to ship the player to you and during this time the 30 day money back period had expired? If so then that's a huge -1 for Head direct.

Oct 28, 2010 at 2:24 PM Post #533 of 641
-100 if the 30 days were to work that way. That means that I could not return it if I did not like the player. I canceled my order the next day after I placed my order and they canceled it. They never charged my card.

Quote:
Wait so let me get this straight; they wont refund you because it took them two and a half months to ship the player to you and during this time the 30 day money back period had expired? If so then that's a huge -1 for Head direct.

Oct 28, 2010 at 2:29 PM Post #534 of 641

Quote:

I paid by paypal, I could cancel the order during 45 days, but yes, 45 days left month ago, HM-602 hasn't been sent yet

Oct 28, 2010 at 2:30 PM Post #536 of 641

Quote:
Hi All
I've ordered HM-602 15 August and it haven't shipped, is anybody here who ordered the item before 18 August and haven't received yet ?

Please contact head.direct.customerservice@gmail.com asap.

HiFiMAN Innovating the art of listening. Stay updated on HiFiMAN at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

http://hifiman.com
Oct 29, 2010 at 3:15 AM Post #540 of 641
Thank you Nankai
You made things clear.
 I can't have player because I asked to cancel my order on October, 20 - it's after 68 days of waiting, and the item hasn't been sent yet.
And I can't have money back because of paypal and you can do nothing with it.
Thank for a good service.

P.S.
Does anybody want to run a good profitable business ? Ask me how.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back