HJE50 vs. KSC75
Sep 20, 2005 at 8:30 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

MaGG

100+ Head-Fier
Yes, I know they're different styles, so they're hard to compare, but I'm having trouble deciding which set to get with my iAudio X5. Given that I just dropped a pretty penny on that DAP, I can't exactly get the E4C's [oh god I wish], so I'm stuck in this price range.

They're mainly for when I'm walking to / from / on campus, so there will be a decent amount of ambient noise. Non-amped, and music style is mostly hardcore & metal.

Are the HJE50's going to be able to give enough presence to back up that kind of music? And are the KSC75's going to be able to isolate enough so I can actually hear my music instead of everybody else?

Whatever you guys say in this thread, I'll pick...[as long as it's one of those two choices, and not the Orpheus
lambda.gif
]

Thanks in advance.

Sep 20, 2005 at 10:00 AM Post #2 of 2
Quote:

They're mainly for when I'm walking to / from / on campus, so there will be a decent amount of ambient noise.

Forget the KSC75, then. They will be good for genral listening, but if you need to isolate, the cheaper in-ear buds will definitely be the best way to go w/o eating more of hole in your wallet.

I don't have a clue how well the Panasonics perform, but the KSC75 are simply out of the running, if you must deal with loud ambient noise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back