Hisoundaudio Crystals Review
Oct 24, 2011 at 5:19 PM Post #31 of 36
Oct 25, 2011 at 6:12 PM Post #32 of 36

Quote:
Does the bass of the hisoundaudio crystal keep up with fast music like death metal?

well wouldnt be my first choice but depending on budget and the quantity you want.  if you wast super fast bass BA are better but they wont at this price give you anything like the same quantity.

Jan 8, 2012 at 5:53 AM Post #33 of 36
Mark does your  crystals have nozzle filter? Joker's have but mine dont.. and the mids are recessed to the point i cant stand them.. Everything is perfect on them besides the mids..
The music sounds dead. If i twick the eq in the mids the sounnds improve a lot.. somewhere from 5/10 goes to 8/10 but i dont think this is noble for a $100 headphone.

Jan 8, 2012 at 9:21 AM Post #34 of 36
Things start to get a lot better. I believe this is the brain burn effect? They are the most comfortable iems i had s far but i am not sure about the sound.

Jan 8, 2012 at 6:05 PM Post #35 of 36

Quote:
Mark does your  crystals have nozzle filter? Joker's have but mine dont.. and the mids are recessed to the point i cant stand them.. Everything is perfect on them besides the mids..
The music sounds dead. If i twick the eq in the mids the sounnds improve a lot.. somewhere from 5/10 goes to 8/10 but i dont think this is noble for a $100 headphone.

pm me and remind me, is late so not looking them out just now and ill prob forget in the morn.  i think mine have a filter though but that from memory.

Jan 8, 2012 at 6:09 PM Post #36 of 36
Great review mark!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back