Hisound Studio & RoCoo Firmware Files
Jun 13, 2016 at 8:02 AM Post #136 of 144
Also the studio v 3rd anv is best suited to the firmware used on the second generation units. I think that can be found under Hisound firmwares thread?

No, on this thread there are last update, an old links to file not available.

Jun 14, 2016 at 8:21 PM Post #137 of 144

No, on this thread there are last update, an old links to file not available.

No the firmwares are still available. I just clicked on the link and it prompted me to download the files.... I suggest not using the most updated firmware which is what you may be searching for. That firmware had nothing but problems. I recommend the dynamic firmware listed in the link below.

http://www.head-fi.org/t/587884/hisound-studio-rocoo-firmware-files

Jun 16, 2016 at 5:07 AM Post #138 of 144
This firmware no fixit my Studio 
mad.gif
. Still on booting DAP ask about formatting and reboot.

Jun 16, 2016 at 6:54 AM Post #140 of 144
No warranty. I contact with HiSound i get a few proposal for this. But I want repair myself.

Jul 9, 2017 at 11:24 AM Post #142 of 144
can someone help me? my hisounds 3 anniv when i turn it on....showing a message "repair and format: ok/cancel" .... if i choose Cancel, naturally leads to the Studio powering down, while choosing to format pops up a message saying it is formatting drive, which then quickly disappears after 1-2 seconds.... pls needed help

Jul 9, 2017 at 4:36 PM Post #143 of 144
Last edited:
Jul 16, 2017 at 12:30 PM Post #144 of 144

thanks for link but still not fixed my studio

I am trying flashing firmware with original hisound studio firmware but when StUpdaterApp_4MIN running it can not locate original firmware at same folder itself ( actually files : filmware.sb & updater.sb are there). So I can not continue the proses

And then i am trying flashing firmware with rocoo or hisound studio ba or hisound studio dd firmware, when StUpdaterApp_4MIN running it can locate firmware but if i checked format data area & full media erase.
The process flashing run too fast then complete, which is not succeed because message "repair and format: ok/cancel" come again.
Then if i am not checked format data area & full media erase.....process flashing run but after flashing it is showing message "repair and format: ok/cancel" again

All firmware i downloaded from forum hisound in head-fi ............................. now i am frustrating

Users who are viewing this thread

Back