HIFIMAN Arya - Arya Stealth - Arya Organic :: Impressions Thread
Aug 25, 2023 at 7:02 AM Post #10,726 of 11,921
I’ve owned

Arya v2 (Twice)
Arya Stealth (Twice)
Organic Currently
he1000 v2 OG (Twice)
Auditioned he1000se OG at Moon audio for a good while.
Auditioned Susvar at Moon audio for a good while.

V2 is one of my favorite headphones of all time but not because it was “correct’. That thing could place a guitar pluck in a room behind you with the door shut hahaha. The stage was absurd at times but it was SO insane that I loved it.

Stealth took the stage in the opposite direction and never opened up for me.

Organic is easily the best Ayra imo. The low end has changed the game big time. It’s got some serious balls this time around. Stage is huge but pretty accurate. This headphone sounds unbelievably good out of the AK SE300. It’s also wonderful out of the ef600.

He1000se OG wasn’t too my taste. Detail was overwhelming.

Susvara is the best headphone I’ve ever heard. I dont have one to AB with Organic but I’m not sure anything wipes the floor with anything Susvara related. Other than efficiency.

The treble IS very well extended on Organic and it’s definitely a bright headphone. The bass tuning makes it all the more dynamic. I absolutely love it.
Looks like you know Arya family :)
I only tried Arya OG 5 years ago but i liked it especially compared to Ananda (OG) and Focal Clear (OG).
I Thought Arya Stealth was an upgrade over Arya V2, but looks it's not from your experience.
Anyway does Organic the only Arya you could drive with a dap?
Thinkinng to Ananda nano also....

Aug 25, 2023 at 9:42 AM Post #10,727 of 11,921
Someone please could try to suggest who loves gaming, an Arya Organic vs HE1000 Stealth comparison for games and why ones would be Better than another? 🥺

Aug 25, 2023 at 12:20 PM Post #10,728 of 11,921
It's bass tuning is more like dynamic cans. It's not flat like planars. Maybe that contributes to perception of bass punch. DCA also did this with Stealth and Expanse.
It's definitely got considerably more junk in the trunk.
Looks like you know Arya family :)
I only tried Arya OG 5 years ago but i liked it especially compared to Ananda (OG) and Focal Clear (OG).
I Thought Arya Stealth was an upgrade over Arya V2, but looks it's not from your experience.
Anyway does Organic the only Arya you could drive with a dap?
Thinkinng to Ananda nano also....
I liked the Stealth. It’s a great headphone. I just missed the huge stage. People kept saying it would open up but it never did for me. I ran V2 and Stealth off AK Kann Alpha.

But you can run organic off a dongle and get pretty great sound.

Aug 25, 2023 at 3:56 PM Post #10,729 of 11,921
Someone please could try to suggest who loves gaming, an Arya Organic vs HE1000 Stealth comparison for games and why ones would be Better than another? 🥺
I personally try the organic with some videogames (in dolby atmos), they are amazing.

Imaging and soundstage, you can clearly pinpoint enemies and their relative distance.
And, most important you have a very strong bass department, that in-game make everything much more realistic.

For me they dethrone the hd800s if we speak of "pure" gaming experience.

Unfortunately i never try the he1000 stealth, but in term of "gaming" i found the organic a very complete package.

Aug 25, 2023 at 5:13 PM Post #10,730 of 11,921
Aug 25, 2023 at 6:07 PM Post #10,733 of 11,921
The Aryas tend to have a bit of hole in the mids that needs to be EQd if you like forward vocals
From what I can tell (and from what the frequency responses I've seen show) the hole in the upper mids is less pronounced than previous models and even less so than even the HE1000 Stealth

Aug 25, 2023 at 9:01 PM Post #10,735 of 11,921

Users who are viewing this thread

Back