Hidizs AP100 (DAP) Support Team - Now on Head-fi!
Jun 1, 2015 at 1:34 PM Post #361 of 749
Jun 1, 2015 at 2:11 PM Post #363 of 749
Does this firmware require a clean SD card to install? You said you were copying back your music!

I've used my card with my music and then delete the FW after the installation. No music was lost.

Jun 1, 2015 at 2:32 PM Post #364 of 749
This what i got from their chinese site (google translated)

Code:
[color=rgb(33, 33, 33)] Only official group main group some practical habits, based on 070 1, the default brightness lowest 2 , acquiescence Shuffle 3 , the player interface is displayed by default song name of the song ID3 4 , changed the golden boot LOGO 5 , the way to increase the power, ( that no solution )[/color]

Jun 1, 2015 at 6:59 PM Post #365 of 749
Does this firmware require a clean SD card to install? You said you were copying back your music!

I always delete my music, copy the firmware onto the MicroSD card, flash, then copy my music back on it.  I try to make sure the only thing on the MicroSD card is the firmware file, just in case something gets buggered up during the flashing process.  Nothing should happen if you leave your music on the MicroSD card and flash, but you never know.  It's more of a precaution.  I only have about 8GB of music on my MicroSD card anyway, so it doesn't take long to copy everything over.

Jun 1, 2015 at 7:19 PM Post #366 of 749
  This what i got from their chinese site (google translated)

Code:
[color=rgb(33, 33, 33)] Only official group main group some practical habits, based on 070 1, the default brightness lowest 2 , acquiescence Shuffle 3 , the player interface is displayed by default song name of the song ID3 4 , changed the golden boot LOGO 5 , the way to increase the power, ( that no solution )[/color]

What? No sound quality changed? No Bug Fix?

Jun 10, 2015 at 3:15 PM Post #367 of 749
Hello Hidizs guys,

I bought an AP100 about two months ago and like it a lot together with my Focal Spirit Classic. Very neutral, detailed, no sibilance, quite powerful. It would be great if the battery lasted a bit longer than 8-10 hours. Except that, it is a really good product and a clear upgrade from FiiO X3.

Jun 11, 2015 at 3:41 AM Post #368 of 749
Hi,

About three months ago, I bought Hidizs AP100 Black 8GB.

The battery life is only 5 to 6 hours when I play MP3 format and shorter if I play FLAC or WAV format.
Is this normal?
I want to replace the battery my self, please tell me the specification of replacement battery that compatible with Hidizs AP100.

Jun 15, 2015 at 6:20 AM Post #375 of 749
Hi.
The following is conversation beetwen me and LouiS Li.
metin kulakoglu;
Dear Hidizs,
I recently bought a second hand AP100 in my country Antalya,Turkey. But I am having some problems with it from the first day I got it. It doesn't read any SD cards. I've also tried several SD card brands such as Lexar, Kingston, Sandisk, etc. but non of them worked. Sometimes it reads for the first 5-10 minutes when I turn it on then fails. I also tried to fomat to different format types such as EXFAT, FAT32 and NTFS but they all didn't work again. BTw, I tried all firmwares (from 067 to 70 fw)
May I ask if my AP100 is under warranty? Can you fix if I send it to you? If it isn't under warranty, I can pay the repair fee no problem. All I want is a DAP with a  properly working SD card. Approximately how much will it cost to fix the SD card issue if I should pay?
Lastly, is it possible to send me the pcb board of AP100? So this way I won't have to send you the player and wait for a long time. Could you please let me know the price of the pcb board also? If they cost nearly the same I can buy the board instead. Thank you.
Serial No; 112B14280739
My phone number; 0 505 407 7839
My Adress; Metin KULAKOGLU
Cankaya Mh. Baris Manco Blv.
6466 Sk. Atakent Sitesi D1 Blk. No:9
Kepez/ANTALYA
Looking forward to hearing you soon.
Best regards

LouiS Li;
HI
May i know where did you purchase from?
Can you contact the seller? It is under warranty.
Thank you.
 metin kulakoglu;
I bought it from this guy
http://hizliresim.com/62Mmd0][/url]
http://hizliresim.com/62Mmd0 http://i.hizliresim.com/62Mmd0.png
I don't have any information about where he purchased it from
Will you offer me a solution and tell me what to do next?
If you would send me a new pcb board how much will it cost?
Or should I send you the device?
Will you fix it under warrantee?
Please let me know the procedure that I need to follow in order to get it fixed. Thank you.

LouiS Li;
We prefer you to contact the seller and ask him to exchange another one for you.
We are in Hong Kong, the delivery charge is very expensive from here.
LouiS Li;
Dear Metin
Your machine is a second hand or you bought a new one from the seller?
Would you please send me the link?
Thank you.

metin kulakoglu;
http://www.sanalpazar.com/Hidizs-Ap100-Metin-Beye-Ozel__isp43499132

LouiS Li;
So he did not respond to your quality problem?

metin kulakoglu;
I bought second hand
The warranty of the device is not your responsibility ?
Let's cut this crap
I am very upset
Will you solve this issue or do you want me to post these conversations
Please act like a professional company and do your best to solve this issue whatever it would be

LouiS Li;
Dear Metin
Please understand we could not guarantee the quality of a second hand device.
The condition will vary a lot depending on the previous owner.
We could send you a replacement if you can bear the delivery charge to Hong Kong.
Please consider.
Thank you.

metin kulakoglu;
Do you guarantee the device or the person who owns it?
I am quite confused and really loosing my temper
Just send me a new board or I will have to carry this conversation to other threads to make people know how  a professional company you are
These are my last words and I am dead serious about speaking ill of your company

LouiS Li;
Dear Metin,
Thank you.
Please make sure you show all our conversation.
I already stated how we could resolve the problem in the previous mail.
Losing temper does not solve problem.
Thank you.
metin kulakoglu;
I asked you what to do several times
But you did no really seem to want to solve my problem
Instead you asked where did I bought it
Does  it make difference
Is this so important for you
We lost too much time for a simple pricing problem
I will post every word of our conversations
Definitely I will

Users who are viewing this thread