HF5 Thoughts and Impression
Mar 29, 2013 at 10:45 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

ksz210

New Head-Fier
First off, these are my first pair of IEMs. I got them in the mail a couple days ago and my music doesnt really sound the same. The amount of detail and accuracy is simply astounding, however there are two problems, one is MUCH bigger than the other. The first minor problem, the included tips dont really fit my ears and i cant really get a good seal on any of the tips included, i was thinking of getting the shure olive tips (heard/read that they were good replacement tips).

The second problem:
MICROPHONICS, holy crap there is a lot of sound from the wire. Without the shirt clip is its almost impossible not to get distracted by the noise, with the shirt clip it goes away but there is still a decent amount. If there any advice on how to reduce microphonics other than over the ear and shirt clip? since the shirt clip is not always convenient. are the shure tips comfortable when worn over the head?

The microphonics are almost to the point where i might consider returning them for a pair that is slightly less accurate but less microphonic. If you guys have any solutions or thoughts please let me know! Thank you in advance. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back