Help with my zune 120 plz!!
May 26, 2009 at 8:00 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

midoo1990

Headphoneus Supremus
ok i have zune 120 and i have a problem with the computer software.i want to make a playlist for orchestra and slow music(like beetnoven) but i dont want it to be on my zune in songs, i just want it on my playlist on the zune only. when i try to create new playlist and put the tracks on it,, it automatically add it on the zune in songs which i dont want! any help will be appreciated from zune owners.

May 27, 2009 at 12:35 AM Post #2 of 6
Every song you transfer using the playlist feature will show under "songs" in the device.

May 27, 2009 at 1:12 AM Post #3 of 6
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ricardo Dawkins /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Every song you transfer using the playlist feature will show under "songs" in the device.

Yep, no way around this.

May 27, 2009 at 5:41 PM Post #5 of 6
There is way to make your own playlists,but it involves burning a mixed cd of the pieces of music you want for your playlist & then ripping the cd into Windows Media Player to a folder that you've name in your Zune settings to be monitored. When you open Zune it will show up as Unknown Title/Unknown Artist you can edit this to whatever title you want & even choose a picture from any folder on your computer as Album Artwork. Bingo Bango your Zune thinks this playlist is an album & plays it as such. How simple or involved you want make these "playlist/albums" is up to you.

May 29, 2009 at 1:43 PM Post #6 of 6
wow thanks podtweaker for your tip
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back