Help with BEATS
Apr 2, 2014 at 9:37 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

Teme9

New Head-Fier
Dear reader,

I currently own the old pair of beats by dre studios. Forgive me firstly in purchasing this pair but i got a good deal anyway. So anyway, my studios seem to be having a buzzing sound in the left ear. You can hear it when youre not playing music and to be frank, its annoying. I got the headphones replaced twice and happened again on my 3rd pair. I found out recently the problem is with intereference between the wifi from my macbook and the active noise cancelling of the headphones. I contacted beats as the store i purchased from is no more and they are offering me no further help. In addition, I tried a pair of the new beats studios at the apple store with the macbook there and absolutely no problem. i stood around for 30 mins like a wally at the store waiting for the sound but it was definitely not present. What options do I have now? I asked for them to swap my old beats studios for the new ones but they say they cant do that. Theres a refund option they suggest on their website but apparently that doesnt apply to me. Any ideas are greatly appreciated. 

Apr 3, 2014 at 10:46 PM Post #2 of 4
Beats support is someone of the worst support for a company I have ever had. It's better to try to get a refund if you still can, but beats have faulty build. At this point I don't hate beats for their sound, but rather their lack of support for their products. You are 1 in many of the people waiting for their headphones to be fixed, there are endless stories of people having busted beats.

Apr 3, 2014 at 11:19 PM Post #3 of 4
What real options do you have? If the company wont fix or replace, the only other option is that you pay to fix them, which probably isn't worth even worth it. Your money would be better spent on a new pair of better headphones. Learn from this experience and look for a new pair with a better reputation for reliability, a longer warranty, and better customer service.

Apr 4, 2014 at 2:42 AM Post #4 of 4
  What real options do you have? If the company wont fix or replace, the only other option is that you pay to fix them, which probably isn't worth even worth it. Your money would be better spent on a new pair of better headphones. Learn from this experience and look for a new pair with a better reputation for reliability, a longer warranty, and better customer service.

+1

I had to learn the hard way, that beats warranty is non-existent. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back