Help Requested - Facebook Home Survey
Apr 13, 2013 at 5:08 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

hans030390

1000+ Head-Fier
Hey everyone, I'd greatly appreciate it if you'd take a couple minutes to fill out my survey on the newly announced and released Facebook Home. I'll be using this data for a project in my web analytics class. I'm basically trying to gauge user interest and opinion on FB Home to apply that to a business scenario, make some future predictions about Android and FB Home, etc. I'm trying to get as many responses as possible. The more data, the better! Thanks!

http://eSurv.org?s=OLEDHN_a05288db

Apr 15, 2013 at 4:54 PM Post #2 of 3
Number 7 was a strange question for me, because support for home and being required to use home are totally different. It is my understanding that it can be installed and removed from a variety of devices pretty easily. (For me I would avoid a device that requires Home, but since it is easily removed, I would not have a problem with it otherwise).

Apr 15, 2013 at 5:05 PM Post #3 of 3
Quote:
Number 7 was a strange question for me, because support for home and being required to use home are totally different. It is my understanding that it can be installed and removed from a variety of devices pretty easily. (For me I would avoid a device that requires Home, but since it is easily removed, I would not have a problem with it otherwise).

Your understanding is correct! That's why that question was worded the way it was. Since FB Home isn't required and there isn't an actual FB phone or completely customized FB version of Android, all my team and I have to go off of is whether or not a phone supports FB Home. Not all Android devices (officially) support FB Home. And because of that fact, my team and I will use that question to gauge what percentage of people will be more likely to buy a phone that supports FB Home (because they might or do want to use it) over a phone that does not. Hope that makes sense! And thanks if you submitted a response! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back