Help me choose. DN -1000, Gro7 BE, TDK 200, Sony XBA-H1, jvc fxt90, yamaha eph 100
Feb 27, 2014 at 2:48 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

Rush-n-crush

Head-Fier
Or other. I love bass, listen to all genres but mostly hip hop. Also would be using the iem for heavy gaming/movies. So a big soundstage is ideal as well as good 3d imaging.

I own a pair of vsd1 that sound great for $50 also a fiio e17. Any of these iems would be a biggish uograde over the vsd1?

Feb 27, 2014 at 10:16 PM Post #3 of 5
Definitely the Dunu. They're hard to beat for the price, and have the bass and soundstage, I own some other hybrid IEM stretching over the $500 mark and love the Dunu to pieces. Then later look Into FiiO X5 and you will have a kick a** sounding set up. I've been using it the last few days.

Feb 27, 2014 at 10:23 PM Post #4 of 5
Dunu was my first choice even though i gotta go through ebay. Recently got the vsd1 which sound amazing yet i hope the dunu is a big upgrade. The sound of that would be mind blowing love the vsd1. I own a e17 and use viper fx for android on my rooted nexus 7 2013. Would x5 big a big upgrade?

Feb 27, 2014 at 10:28 PM Post #5 of 5
Dunu was my first choice even though i gotta go through ebay. Recently got the vsd1 which sound amazing yet i hope the dunu is a big upgrade. The sound of that would be mind blowing love the vsd1. I own a e17 and use viper fx for android on my rooted nexus 7 2013. Would x5 big a big upgrade?

I think so. :) But be sure to read impressions after full release, X5 unit I have with me is just a demo unit and can compete with my Studio V units. so it's a nice step up from most Andriod based phones. Not saying to go out and buy one straight away, just do some research on it when the time comes. it sounds pretty damn good. 

Enjoy the Dunu, they're a true gem and priced very well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back