help calling all Lisa III owners...accurate dimensions please???
Dec 17, 2008 at 4:52 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

qusp

Member of the Trade: Twisted Cables
I'm posting this in the DIY section as well but I thought i'd post it in here as well.

Like the title says. i'm making some cables for an upcoming LISA III still a little while off but i'm going to be ready for it when it arrives. i'm going to buy the Lisa III standard. and maybe later the LLP or make something similar myself. but what I would like to know from any owners is the exact dimensions of the amp. especially depth and thickness. also I would like to know exactly where the RCA inputs are. I know they are on the back
smily_headphones1.gif
what I need to know is how far they are from the left edge and how far apart left and right are. I own a VCAP dock that I made myself and it has RCA out. i'm making a couple of short RCA cables with right angle connectors. similar to the ALO ones. now with anything that is terminated with right angled connectors it is much more important to get the length right. so i'd prefer not to just guess from the photos. i've emailed brad at triad and havent got a response, so i'm turning to the community for help. the website itself lists dimensions but they are far from accurate. they use words like about and under. so if there is anyone that is able to provide me with this info; it would be much appreciated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back