help!!! 200$ IEM!!!!!
Jan 4, 2012 at 4:31 AM Post #18 of 31
Not silly at all. Search the ongoing deals thread for the Atrio code. I can't remember it off the top of my head but it's for www.atrio.me posted about 2 weeks ago or so, and it was still good as of 3 days ago

Jan 4, 2012 at 7:22 AM Post #25 of 31
That's a bummer =/ They are still a great choice, if you can find them for ~$150, which shouldn't be too hard...try to find an authorised reseller.

Jan 4, 2012 at 7:45 AM Post #27 of 31

Also I'll recommend the Hippo VB, quite touted by bass heads. Check the reviews :)

Jan 4, 2012 at 9:11 AM Post #28 of 31
http://www.moon-audio.com/headphones/monster-headphones/monsterr-turbinetm-pro-gold-audiophile-in-ear-speakerstm.html

This is probably the cheapest you can get the MPTGs for outside of flash super discount sales. They are listed by Monster as certified retailers too, so naturally they would cover the warranty.

Jan 11, 2012 at 7:24 AM Post #30 of 31
they do only paypal tranaction are not allowed in our country (i'm feeling like killing the policy makers of my country).can these be listed to ebay by some site??or is there any other site providing the turbine pro gold for such low rate which ships world wide.need your assistance on this.please help!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back