Hello - Advice Sought From the Experts
Mar 12, 2013 at 9:49 PM Post #16 of 18
Quote:
so, based on the input here as well as ALL OVER the head-fi site, where a quick perusal reveals that my thread is hardly original and probably superfluous, I'm thinking of the following plan:

1. Pick up either the GR02, the NE770x.

2. Save some bucks and pick up the BA800 some time soon.

Don't want the Sonys becuase there seem to be serious cord problems. The Audio-Phonaks also seem appealing to people, but i'm concerned about the company going out of business.

QUESTION, ALERT, OR SOMETHING: For some reason the X-10s are listed on Amazon at $89 bucks. Is that a scam? if not, should I pick them up as fast as I possible can?

Thanks,

MrMonte

Honestly, I think the X10 is a waste of money. It has to be the most muffled and claustrophobic sounding iem I've ever listened to. I'm shocked that it ever sold at upwards of $300.

I bought it on Thrursday, and it was packed up to be returned on Friday.

Just get the GR02 and be done with it.

Mar 13, 2013 at 12:55 PM Post #17 of 18
Quote:

Honestly, I think the X10 is a waste of money. It has to be the most muffled and claustrophobic sounding iem I've ever listened to. I'm shocked that it ever sold at upwards of $300.

I bought it on Thrursday, and it was packed up to be returned on Friday.

Just get the GR02 and be done with it.

that's probably what I'm going to do - get the GR02 BE and be done with it! In terms of what I am looking for btw, how would you rate them compared to the GR06s? I know there are threads here addressing that, just curious on your opinion.

I really appreciate everyone's inputs!

Mar 15, 2013 at 1:50 PM Post #18 of 18
Hi Everybody,

Just want to report that I have ordered the GR-02s from lendmeurears, in large part thanks to your great recommendations. In a couple weeks or so, I'll report back either here or on the GR-02 BE thread.

Thanks!!!

Monte

Users who are viewing this thread

Back