Hearyourself.com custom IEM discussion thread
Oct 13, 2009 at 5:10 PM Post #1,567 of 1,734
[size=medium]WARNING - TROJAN FOUND

[/size]

Okay I thought I'd just post a quick warning, I've just clicked on the link found on page one (for hearyourself.com ) of this thread and Avast sounded an alarm and warned me of a Trojan Horse.

Avast Information:

File name: alienears.com/index.htm
Malware Name: HTML:Illiframe-C [Trj]
Malware type: Trojan Horse

Oct 14, 2009 at 1:16 PM Post #1,571 of 1,734
Quote:

Originally Posted by chesterqw /img/forum/go_quote.gif
until they fix the problem.
i don't really like to risk turning off my protection.

haha, no biggie. I rarely go to their site....well to be onest only been on it once or twice.

Oct 17, 2009 at 6:09 AM Post #1,573 of 1,734
Terribly disappointed. Evidently they are finally complete. I've seen the photos but they have fixed cables instead of detachable ones!

I'll definately not recommend Alienears to anyone even thought I've not heard them. Even IF they sound fantastic, the whole experience of purchasing them is a terrible one.

mad.gif

Oct 17, 2009 at 6:14 AM Post #1,574 of 1,734
Quote:

Originally Posted by jfunkie /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Terribly disappointed. Evidently they are finally complete. I've seen the photos but they have fixed cables instead of detachable ones!

I'll definately not recommend Alienears to anyone even thought I've not heard them. Even IF they sound fantastic, the whole experience of purchasing them is a terrible one.

mad.gif

Even I myself, who doens't own a pair. Is extremely disappointed with their communication, and looking at their build quality of monitors it rather poor and inferior to other companies.

Luckily, there's other companies out there that offer competitively affordable custom monitors like fidelity, livewires, freq, UE, Westone, Jh and UM

Users who are viewing this thread

Back