Headstage Arrow HE: Reviews, Impressions, Perceptions & Sensations
Aug 15, 2015 at 7:55 PM Post #3,410 of 4,123
This is just hilarious. As I mentioned in post #3387, Robert refunded my April paypay purchase last week and said "Sorry. I am not so fast!". So I asked him if I could reorder it at the same price. "OK". Another payment made to PayPal. Now, I will wait until day 179 before opening my next dispute. 
tongue_smile.gif

Aug 19, 2015 at 12:29 AM Post #3,411 of 4,123
I was struggling between getting a JDS Labs C5 and the Vantam RedShoulder from Japan but after all these reviews read here, I place the order today for a Arrow 5TX!  I indeed place the bet on the SQ of the 5TX and Robert is going to ship in September as he states on his web page
normal_smile .gif

I will pair the 5TX with Sony XBA-A2 and A3.  Guess that the bass/treble enhancement will be a great options for these two different phones
etysmile.gif

Aug 19, 2015 at 3:48 AM Post #3,414 of 4,123
Does it say September 2015? If not it might be next year September
biggrin.gif

Could be.  Nothing is impossible. 
biggrin.gif

But I wish Robert has just finished his work on the 5TX in China and is stopping by Hong Kong now.  He can then send me via local courier and I get it on this Friday!! 
tongue_smile.gif
  Hey, it DID happen with a buyer here before!  Robert sent from Hong Kong to Hong Kong. 
beerchug.gif

I hope I will be another lucky guy!

Aug 19, 2015 at 6:49 AM Post #3,415 of 4,123
I got my 4G incredibly fast, really, although I do know there were delivery complaints here. Then it went kinda bonkers. To this day I'm not sure if it was just my imagination due to my inexperience with amps in general or a real problem. In any case, Robert replaced it immediately. I mean fast. And didn't ask for anything other than to return the original amp to him after I received the replacement.

(I'm sure this is the first time I've mentioned this. 
wink_face.gif
)

Aug 23, 2015 at 5:18 AM Post #3,418 of 4,123
I'll have my 5TX in a couple of hours, it's waiting for me at home after delivery while absent....
Quite excited as one say!

Aug 23, 2015 at 5:36 AM Post #3,419 of 4,123
I'll have my 5TX in a couple of hours, it's waiting for me at home after delivery while absent....
Quite excited as one say!

lucky u please give us ur first impressions, with which iems or heapdhones do u plan to pair it with.

please after you listen to it for few hours please just give us at least an initial impression

- how do u find the bass
- is it warm or analytical
- how is the soundstage

thanks so much in advance

Aug 23, 2015 at 6:49 AM Post #3,420 of 4,123
will do :)

Pairing will be with the only Ciem I have, Custom Art H8 Harmony coupled to a AK120

Users who are viewing this thread

Back