Headroom Module Archive thread
Feb 17, 2007 at 6:50 PM Post #106 of 111
Don't bother to spend the time blotting everything out, you can publish your photos as is.

Feb 18, 2007 at 11:15 PM Post #107 of 111
Quote:

Originally Posted by Tyll Hertsens /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Don't bother to spend the time blotting everything out, you can publish your photos as is.

I have to say sorry, it is my personality that I have to do all things both legally and ethically.
smily_headphones1.gif

The bottom line is I am one of the Headroom fans, I always think Headroom people are very nice and its product&service are very good.

Oct 21, 2007 at 5:27 PM Post #108 of 111
This is one of my little project as SUPER HEADROOM FAN at least one year ago.

Before upgrade, stock '04 Premium Module.

04Premium_small.jpg

Then I upgraded it to '05 Max module level by myself. The only thing I can change at any time but not change is the 2134s. I still haven't upgrade them to OPA627 yet as I think it is not cost effective to me any way and my MOH's sounding is damn good already(Couple months later after I did this upgrade, I got chance to compared it "side by side" with stock '05 MAX module, I trust my ears.
biggrin.gif
).

05MAX_Level_small.jpg

Side Note: This is not the picture of the final module board, I did not even clean up the module board yet. I am lazy, I don't want to open up my MOH again.
smily_headphones1.gif

To me this upgrade is for fun. Some challenges at implementation stage are soldering temperature control when dealing with tiny caps, also developed my own procedure for desoldering whole module board off from the main AMP board(Trade secret
very_evil_smiley.gif
)......

Dec 31, 2017 at 5:30 AM Post #110 of 111
What happened to all of Sloth's images in this thread?

Many, many years later... I guess during the time that Head-Fi went through some major revisions and all the links and addresses internally changed the photos were lost. I wasn't using Head-Fi at the time, and didn't see it happen. I still have all of those pictures, and will gradually put them back up for the sake of nostalgia, history, and respect to the guys at Headroom that allowed me to do this project that I enjoyed so much.

Oct 31, 2018 at 1:42 PM Post #111 of 111
Many, many years later... I guess during the time that Head-Fi went through some major revisions and all the links and addresses internally changed the photos were lost. I wasn't using Head-Fi at the time, and didn't see it happen. I still have all of those pictures, and will gradually put them back up for the sake of nostalgia, history, and respect to the guys at Headroom that allowed me to do this project that I enjoyed so much.

Please do it. I own the 06 Home Balanced and love it and once owned a Max Balanced.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back