Headphones with spacious sound and deep bass
May 28, 2012 at 2:13 PM Post #18 of 20
HD-25 and amperior. The best when it comes to portable on the ear HPs with a great mid bass hump and isolation. Soundstage isnt great though, More suitable for rock, metal and bass heavy music. Your other best alternative is V-Moda M80s if you're looking for a slightly open sounding phone with isolation slightly compromised when compared to hd-25/amperior. If you're more into classical...Beyer's DT-1350 is the right choice.

May 28, 2012 at 2:47 PM Post #19 of 20
Quote:
HD-25 and amperior. The best when it comes to portable on the ear HPs with a great mid bass hump and isolation. Soundstage isnt great though, More suitable for rock, metal and bass heavy music. Your other best alternative is V-Moda M80s if you're looking for a slightly open sounding phone with isolation slightly compromised when compared to hd-25/amperior. If you're more into classical...Beyer's DT-1350 is the right choice.

I really appreciate your reply. I am really sorry I didn't notice the price of the HD-25s, thus would you be able to recommend a similar low-priced alternative to the HD-25s? I mostly listen to pop and rock.

May 28, 2012 at 3:00 PM Post #20 of 20
The Ultrasone Pro550, HFi580 are very detailed in mids, highs yet offers bass presense with ultrawide soundstage, Ultrasone headphones known for huge surround sound like soundstage due to S-Logic natural surround sound technology.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back