Headphones that beat SkullCandy SkullCrushers bass with subwoofer on and have good sound quality.
Mar 12, 2013 at 1:35 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

Davethaboss

New Head-Fier
Hello my friends I first want to say a hello as I recently got into this whole headphone thing when I realized how bad my skullcandy's and dre beats were. I am still in school and as ridiculous as it sounds I really dislike these two headphones. I have done some research in searching for headphones in the past week andI have seen so many different headphones. So I want to provide a specific question that hopefully some of you can answer.
So basically I want some headphones under 150 dollars that provide a better bass and sound quality compared to the dre beats and the skull candy skullcrushers (with the subwoofer turned ON). The bass in some of these is too muddy for myself and I'm not a huge bass head but, if I could actually hear the bass playing that would be awesome. I also listen to music exclusively on my ipod and I always try to get the best version of the song. Also what I listen to is very wide as I listen to rock, rap, dubstep, electro, trance, house, and hiphop. I also would like some decent noise isolation. When it comes to the outward appearance of the headphone I don't care at all. So hopefully you guys understand me well enough and I apologize for any errors as I am very new to this and a bit shy. I have also done some research and have learned denon produces TOO MUCH bass and sennheiser does too LITTLE bass. So I wanted some headphones that cater to all genres of music providing good bass and sound quality compared to the headphones I mentioned all the way at the top.
Cheers my friends!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back