Headphones Recommendations for Woo WA2
Apr 9, 2015 at 11:57 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

Monsterzero

Headphoneus Supremus
Hi all,

I have a WA2+Beyer T1+Senn 600s....I love my T1s but I find myself searching for more bass response.
Someone else recommended Audeze LCD2s.Luckily my HiFi dealer had a pair that he loaned me.

Before I go on a rant,let me preface by saying the LCD2s were completely brand new,zero break in time.Sadly I dont have the time to break them in.That being said,my T1s tore them to pieces.My T1s have less than 100 hours on them,but there wasnt a single song/genre where the Audezes sounded remotely close....except for certain parts of certain songs where female vocals sounded more liquid....other than that the bass was muddy,highs cluttered,and soundstage wasnt even in the same stratosphere.

So this leads me to my question....can anyone recommend a set of cans(closed or open)that have good bass response and offer good SQ and soundstage that works well with The WA2?

Apr 9, 2015 at 3:23 PM Post #2 of 3
While I have no direct experience, I'm not certain that LCD2 is the very best match with the WA2. What is the source in your system?

Apr 9, 2015 at 11:06 PM Post #3 of 3
  While I have no direct experience, I'm not certain that LCD2 is the very best match with the WA2. What is the source in your system?

Sony HAP HDD player

Users who are viewing this thread

Back